[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>how to be patrician at /mu/ >don't listen to /mu/core,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 0928309482309840.png (1MB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
0928309482309840.png
1MB, 700x700px
>how to be patrician at /mu/
>don't listen to /mu/core, rap, pop, or indie
>>
(I hope this doesn't turn to a fucking political thread)

I never wanted to be patrician anyway.
>>
For some reason the past couple of years i can only listen to Ariel Pink, the Residents, and Renaldo and the Loaf.

Anyone know this feel? Nothing else engages me
>>
>>69851970
I don't know what it feels like to have shit taste sorry
>>
how to be patrician at /mu/:
>Be literally deaf
alternatively:
>Don't listen to music
>>
>>69851970
no I don't, I always shift from artist to artists and genre to genre. Only problem is that ever since I started coming to /mu/ I've hit a brick wall and can't find any new good music
>>
>>69851937
Drumpf has a dream pop album?
>>
>>69851937
metal is the only patrician genre
>>
>>69851970
Listen to this and kill yourself if you don't feel engaged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv0iUKb80C8&t=921s
>>
File: Tortoise_-_The_Catastrophist.png (784KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Tortoise_-_The_Catastrophist.png
784KB, 640x640px
>>69852002
its a spoof on tortoise's new album since they publicly denounced trump and his voters
>>
>>69852016
I hated this

I can only feel comfortable if I listen to dissonant noise or free jazz. Everything else makes me antsy and I have to start fidgeting in my chair

This song made me nervous. I can already imagine the crowds of people dancing to it.
>>
>>69851990
>I like death grips. I have such advanced taste! +1
>>
>>69852113
>I listen to 4 artists lmao
>>
>>69852098
>Everything else makes me antsy and I have to start fidgeting in my chair
You dumb fuck that's exactly what "being engaged" means.

Proceed to kill yourself because clearly you hate life and romanticize death like every pseudo-intellectual noisefag.
>>
>>69851937
>don't listen to rap
Nice try white man, i shall not be falling for this trickery
>>
>>69852145
Hey reddi t

Should I listen to radiohead and the Beatles some more? I LOVE MUSIC KILL URSELF IF U DONT LIKE MY MUSIC TIS ONLY BANTER MY FINE GENTLESIR! LE WALRUSE BACONS AT MIDNIGHT!! XD
>>
>>69851999
That's because /mu/ just talks about the same albums over and over. Go to RYM and look around different charts and lists and you'll find good stuff
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.