[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when T.I was literally the biggest rapper on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: t.i-grammys.jpg (57KB, 401x468px) Image search: [Google]
t.i-grammys.jpg
57KB, 401x468px
Remember when T.I was literally the biggest rapper on the planet? What happened?
>>
>>69851690
didn't he go to jail
>>
>>69851690
vh1
>>
>>69851690
We found better ones.
>>
>>69851698
this

He just couldn't come back after the gun thing, which was retarded on his part guy had like 5 illegal assault rifles in the trunk of his car
>>
He got too successful to maintain his early streak of hungry rap music, trap muzik and urban legend are classics btw
>>
>>69851690
the world became retarted, TI for life!
>>
He wen't to jail then got a show on vh1 and does't need to give a fuck about rap because he has money pouring out of every hole in his body
>>
>>69851690
The prison sentences fucked up his career. Paper Trail was huge, then he did a year in prison. He was in the process of recording his big comeback album 'King Uncaged' when he got sent back in for another year. We ended up getting the rushed piece of shit album 'No Mercy'. That album didn't get the attention it needed and it was all downhill from there.

He's still a southern rap legend though. Most rappers never have a streak as strong as Trap Muzik, Urban Legend, and King.
>>
most people here didn't start listening to rap til 2010 so no
>>
>>69851690
literally who
>>
>>69851690
overrated

I always thought he was a corny rapper even though he had some hits. What You Know is a classic but the beat makes it more than anything.
>>
>>69852292
Rubber Band Man is his best song, what you know is overrated but it was his last classic
>>
>>69852292
Clearly you haven't heard Trap Muzik if you think he's corny.
>>
>>69852307
Rubber Band Man is a perfect example of his music being pretty mediocre and boring. I think he can make good hooks but he isn't great at anything else.
>>
>>69852292
i could never get into his shit. just seemed so boring to me. and i was in college when rubber band man hit so i shouldve been the target demographic but nope.
>>
>>69852091
underage as fuck
>>
>>69851690
TI is dumb. He's retarded, like, legitimately learning disabled.

Considering that, I think he did fairly well for himself.
>>
>>69852347
He had some pretty good songs though
https://youtu.be/jCdVkGKaTXg

I just think he was hit or miss
>>
>>69852292
eat shit and die
>>
>>69853954
This. T.I. slander will not be tolerated. He's one of the most non corny rappers out there.
>>
His wife isnt very pretty.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.