[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey this is actually pretty good, not cringe at all. Some parts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (82KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 630x630px
Hey this is actually pretty good, not cringe at all. Some parts are so dreamy. Also, I don't find the lyrics stupid and I don't it lowered my IQ of 136.
>>
>>69848988
If you're so smart, why can't you write a sentence without error?
>>
>>69848988
saw KKB at a fest and it was actually pretty great. It was raining and pretty gloomy but the set really brought the mood right back up. not the biggest fan, but i can totally appreciate it for what it is.
>>
Listened this out loud at work and some guy came up to me and told me to shut that gay music up....he then proceeded to mock me saying his 12 year old daughter would probably listen to that shit.
>>
>>69849599
Your coworker sounds cool
>>
>>69849599
Dude probably listens to buttrock and calls it "real music"
>>
>>69848988
the lyrics are a bit silly, but I listened to this and had a stupid grin on my face the whole way through. then I listened to it again.

fuck the haters
>>
I really like it.
>>
>>69849599
>working with 4channers
That's too bad
>>
>>69849599
i'm so sorry for you anon. no one should have to live like this.
>>
>>69848988
Great album. Binged listened a lot. Catchy, great beats. Solid Album. Bit Cutesy but meh, s'all good.
>>
>>69848988
where to get it? no torrents or zips found
>>
>>69851031
https://apollo.rip/torrents.php?id=1777
>>
Is this shit worth it? I don't like hip hop but it looks like a HH album.
>>
>>69851247
it's eletronic pop, you'll prob like it if you're a weeb
>>
>>69849657
underrated
>>
>>69851247
its cutesy pop made by an ex-pc music producer, another guy, and a kawaii japanese/british singer

if that sounds insufferable dont download it otherwise check it out
>>
>>69849599
Remove yourself from the situation and imagine a grown ass man listening to this
>>
>>69851247
So I checked this group out, >>69851281
>>69851379, and I like it. The lyrics are so ridiculous that they're nearly "bad" but I guess I just don't care with it grouped with all of the insanity that it's glossed with.
>>
Intro Bonito is better
>>
>>69851783
I have trouble justifying this argument since you could use it for a decent about of music on this board.
>>
File: 3245329180.png (77KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
3245329180.png
77KB, 300x300px
This is an Albums I Listen to Very Loud on the Highway and Really Quiet at Red Lights thread now
>>
I dont listen to a lot of upbeat music but I love KKB. Sarah is so cute
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.