[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Artists who are overrated as fuck simply because they died.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: cliff burton.jpg (369KB, 945x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cliff burton.jpg
369KB, 945x1024px
ITT: Artists who are overrated as fuck simply because they died.

I'll start with Cliff Burton. He wasn't a bad bassist at all, but not the musical god everyone makes him out to be. And those saying Metallica changed their sound after he died and implying that he's the reason they were fast and thrashy are fucking retards. He was the fucking bassist, calm down.
>>
Are you implying that it's just a coincidence that Metallica immediately changed their style for the worse after Cliff's death?
>>
Yeah but he was the most metal member. Although the real reason is that his death made them more sensitive and introspective.
>>
Metallica is overrated, but Cliff Burton is not
>>
Ian Curtis

New Order (not Summers though) proved again and again that they were the ones with talent
>>
>>69843466
James is the main songwriter.
>>
>>69843427
>He was the fucking bassist, calm down.

dont expect to be taken seriously when you say that crap
>>
Damn he looked like he was 44
>>
>>69843520
This (except who the fuck is Summers, you mean Sumner? because he was a much better frontman than Curtis)
>>
>>69843520
This
>>
>>69843427
John Lennon, well, okay he was overrated even in life but had he lived, everyone would have seen how shit and stuck in the past he was...Paul could at least adapt with the times
>>
>>69843427
He was metal as fuck, more so than any of the other Metallica folks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.