[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is quite good where do I go from this? I've already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Cover.jpg (464KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
464KB, 1200x1200px
this is quite good
where do I go from this?
I've already listened to Zuma and after the gold rush, they are good, but not this good
>>
give Rust Never Sleeps and Tonight's the Night a shot

get Ragged Glory for endless Crazy Horse jams
>>
I'll always contend that his best is On the Beach, but you really should listen to his albums in order. You get a lot out of them that way.
>>
Actually check out mudhoney every good boy deserves fudge

They turn his intro riff on cinnamon girl into a song

Or something likethat
>>
>>69842055
>>69842022
>>69841638
I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who really likes this album here, where everybody alwayss hate everything
>>
>>69842142
Neil Young is one of the less contentious artists, I'd definitely say that. You'd probably like The Band as well.
>>
>>69842142
I actually don't really like it but I'm a big fan of that mudhoney album
>>
>those goosebumps when Cowgirl in the Sand plays

what a fucking song
>>
"Tonight's the Night" and "Rust Never Sleeps" is what you want OP
>>
Tonight's The Night and On The Beach.

Read about them first.
>>
The Archives box set (which is back on streaming because Neil stopped being a butthead) has a lot of obscure stuff from the period. There's also the Live at Fillmore East album, where he plays most of Everybody Knows and also some cool rarer stuff like Winterlong.
>>
Here OP
so I read about the sad trilogy, and I wanted to begin with the first (which is actually a live album)

the first track is quite boring tbqh
>>
>>69842246
this my man
are goosebumps for 10 minutes even good for the skin
>>
>>69841125
tonight's the night is great
>>
Best Neil album is On The Beach.
>>
Neil has about 450 albums, anything up to the early 90s is potentially worth listening to.
>>
>>69842762
Times Fades Away has his catchiest chorus in my opinion.

It's probably the weakest album of the trilogy but there's some other great songs on it like L.A and The Bridge. The album overall has a sort of country rock flavour, so I can see how that might not be your thing
>>
>>69841125
Reactor is severely underrated (it's not great but definitely not the worst). Some of the jamming on that album reminds me of Down by the River, and the closing track is actually one of his best songs
>>
>>69844491
Yes yesyes
>>
File: giphy(1).gif (3MB, 480x270px)
giphy(1).gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>69844491
>when the solos on this album hit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.