[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sorry I ain't sorry >Sorry I ain't sorry >I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 51144147.jpg (65KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
51144147.jpg
65KB, 480x480px
>Sorry I ain't sorry
>Sorry I ain't sorry
>I ain't sorry, nigga, nah
>I ain't thinking 'bout you
>Sorry I ain't sorry
>No, no, hell nah
>Middle fingers up
>Put them hands high
>Wave it in his face
>Tell him boy bye
>TELL HIM BOY BYE
>BOY BYE
>Middle fingers up
>I ain't thinking 'bout you

Can someone explain to me why the fuck are these lyrics on an album that made almost every single top 10 aoty list??
>>
Let me guess your white and male right? It's not for you
>>
>>69840263
I'm still salty it beat out Blackstar in E.W. and Pitchfork....

....Or I WOULD be if I gave a dick about what a magazine has to say.
>>
File: 1479059635468.jpg (23KB, 249x214px) Image search: [Google]
1479059635468.jpg
23KB, 249x214px
>>69840263

>isn't thinking about him
>makes a song about him
>>
>>69840263
It's not how the lyrics look like you jerk
https://www.musixmatch.com/lyrics/Beyoncé/Sorry
>>
#slay
>>
>>69840263
Nice cherries.

Sage.
>>
>>69840920
oh sorry would you prefer
>I slay (x82)
>>
but it does the totally original move of sampling a song from In The Court of the Crimson King
>>
>>69841012
You're racist if you don't like it, whitey. It's not for you anyway. Stop culturally appropriating me.
>>
>>69840263
The Life of Pablo has much worse lyrics, and was just as acclaimed
>>
>>69841012
>sampling is making music
Composers have always borrowed ideas and even borrowing melodies and variations on that melody.
It was seen more as flattering back then because there was this trust that it wouldn't be misused.
Let's just say that if Bach knew his music was being used in songs about whores, drugs, and unjust violence, He would kill someone.
>>
It's a shit album, /thread
>>
>>69841061
YAS QUEEN TELL EM
SLAY
OMG THIS IS EVERYTHING
>>
>>69840295
Tell that to the white dude that reviewed it and still gave it unwarranted praise
Also
>your
Stupid non-white scum
>>
File: 1453509140121.jpg (1MB, 1952x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1453509140121.jpg
1MB, 1952x3264px
>>69841210
>>
>>69840263
It honestly is a good album, and i was surprised with how much i enjoyed it, but i still fail to see the appeal of Formation.
>>
>>69840263
If you're a white guy, you went wrong when you opened your mouth about this project. This song was a trap record. If you're looking for deep lyrics on trap records, you're doing it wrong. She has other songs that prove her lyrical prowess as well. That's what makes her different, she can do it all.
>>
>>69842973
>if you're a white guy
Stopped reading there desu senpai
>>
>>69841210
yawn

What would Bach think about being in End of Evangelion
>>
>>69842973
gr8 b8 i r8 8
>>
>>69842973
>prove her lyrical prowess

You mean prove her ability to give songwriters ideas and pay them to write all the lyrics and music for her? I watched the Lemonade film thinking wow has Beyonce's written all this poetry? turns out she didnt even write that either.
>>
>>69840263
YIASSSS SHE QUEEN GO GIRL #SLAY EM
>>
You're all fucking racists. Sure Lemonade isnt good album, but there's been lots of other shit albums this year that haven't gotten this much hate at all. The fact that she's a black woman makes her get a disproportionate amount of hate on here and you all know it.
>>
>>69843393
better in a chinese cartoon than some nigger's """music"""
>>
>>69844250
The fact that she's black is what's getting her a disproportionate amount of praise, which is what's getting her a proportionate amount of hate.
If anyone who isn't Beyonce made this album nobody would give a shit about it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.