[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Fantano trolling when he said pic related was the 4th be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: cover-nomics2.png (313KB, 500x500px)
cover-nomics2.png
313KB, 500x500px
Was Fantano trolling when he said pic related was the 4th best single of 2016?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKztreA6e7Y
>>
I've never even heard of this song before but it seems pretty cute 2bh.
>>
>>69839954
Yeah, it's pretty cute but 4th best single of the year? kek
>>
self bump for more answers
>>
Why do you care? It was someone else's list formed via their own opinion. Yours would have been different, so what?
>>
I mostly agree. Better than KKB and Jepsen's releases, at least.
>>
pc music is the most retarded shit to ever come out of music 2bh. it's literally underground commercial music but not ironic like vaporwave. what the fuck is the point???
>>
>>69840711
>it's literally underground commercial music but not ironic like vaporwave. what the fuck is the point???
because they realized the post irony market is about to crash so being sincere is the only way out
>>
>>69839937
seeing as he sang the first 20 picks to the tune of all star I'd say he was seriously ironic
>>
>>69840711
To make people questions things about pop and eventually push them to think ">what the fuck is the point???"
>>
>>69839937
she's cute but I really don't get this music
>>
>>69840711
It's pop music for people that think they're too good to enjoy pop music.

Oh and it's also shit.
>>
No, it's a genuinely good song
>>
>>69839937
He wasn't. He's a cuck.
>>
>>69840572
>Better than KKB
nope
>>
>>69839937
he really has fallen off, or he always sucked and now he's just more confident i cant tel which
>>
The extreme vocals are why people either love it or hate it
>>
>>69843143
lol how the fuck are these vocals extreme
>>
>>69843169
they are extremly cringy
>>
>>69839937
I's literally just a pop song. And not even that catchy
>>
>>69843490
>it's pop so it's bad

Really nice thinking and argumentative skills there. Really made me think
>>
super natural was by far the best PC music release this year
>>
>>69843384
Top kek m8!
>>
>>69839937
>Released November 2, 2015
>best single of 2016
>>
>>69843124
Yep. Production wise at least. Maybe not vocally.
>>
>>69839937
she can make me diamonds if you catch my drift
>>
>>69843547
pop can be good but claiming this is anything but painfully average is wrong
>>
>>69844873
It's better than whatever garbage you listen to fuckface
>>
>>69839937
suh dude
>>
>>69840711
its more ironic than vaporwave at this point desu.

vaporwave is played out and everyone knows its position now
>>
>>69840711
I think its purposely shit. They want to trick hipster retards into liking bad pop music because its underground and vogue
>>
>>69843135
He's always sucked, but his ego has been continuously growing.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.