[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit you guys have bad taste. I've been going through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (40KB, 333x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40KB, 333x196px
Holy shit you guys have bad taste. I've been going through some AOTY threads these past couple of weeks. Seriously? Blackstar? Skeleton Tree? A Tribe Called Quest? Are you kidding me? How are you going to act elitist when your taste line up almost perfectly with Metacritic.

I thought you guys were supposed to be these hipster douchebags who listen to obscure avant garde music. I know people who claim they're afraid to post here because you listen to weird shit and lord over other people with it. But, no, you just listen to the same weak, milky, watered down pop that everyone else does. How do you guys even use terms like "normie" unironically?

Oh, and don't claim that I'm making a generalisation and that mu isn't one person. Fuck you. There wasn't a single AOTY list I saw this week that wasn't totally obvious.
>>
kys
>>
Okay, so what do you listen to tough guy? The reason those albums are picked is because they are good and better than most albums this year.
>>
>>69839728
>>69839740
Holy shit you guys have bad taste. I've been going through some AOTY threads these past couple of weeks. Seriously? Blackstar? Skeleton Tree? A Tribe Called Quest? Are you kidding me? How are you going to act elitist when your taste line up almost perfectly with Metacritic.

I thought you guys were supposed to be these hipster douchebags who listen to obscure avant garde music. I know people who claim they're afraid to post here because you listen to weird shit and lord over other people with it. But, no, you just listen to the same weak, milky, watered down pop that everyone else does. How do you guys even use terms like "normie" unironically?

Oh, and don't claim that I'm making a generalisation and that mu isn't one person. Fuck you. There wasn't a single AOTY list I saw this week that wasn't totally obvious.
>>
post your aoty and your feet we'll see if they're as good as you say
>>
>>69839788
>>69839740
>>
popular =/= bad

avant garde =/= good

mu =/= hipster hugbox
>>
>>69839813
Fuck okay. You're right. You got bomb taste man. Going to listen to all of these today (except Endless which I did hear and I really think that it's pretty pimp you chose it over Blonde).
>>
>>69839860
>pretty pimp

seriously kill yourself now
>>
>>69839712
I have a feeling you made >>69838719, got BTFO and are trying to start the same exact thread
>>
>>69839813
nigga you got savage mode in your aoty list and trolling other people and publication's lists lol. seriously kys
>>
>>69839712
What part of "kill yourself" you haven't understood?
>>
>>69839712
go back to whatever website you usually frequent
>>
>>69839813
Immediately dropped after your first two picks. Your taste is fucking horrible. Contemplate suicide, you smug little avant-teen.
>>
>>69839813
nice taste anon
>>
>>69839813

TMTcore
>>
>>69839813
>1975

kekekekekekekekekek
>>
>>69839860
>>69839813

You can't have basic bitch taste like this and try to shit on other people lol
>>
>>69839813
I just threw up
>>
I clicked this topic hoping for 140 posts but only got 18 :(
>>
>>69839813

>>
>>69840034
>>69839929
>>69839965
aww are those the only albums you recognized :)
>>
File: 20161223_131108.png (81KB, 233x233px) Image search: [Google]
20161223_131108.png
81KB, 233x233px
>>69840376
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.