[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Of course she has some decent tracks but I believe its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
"Of course she has some decent tracks but I believe its slighly outlandish to claim she is Jesus and the Buddha's new earthly incarnation making art so divine it will cause humanity to transcend all previous limitations and ascend to the stars and Godhead."

*The Grimeist becomes iirationally triggered, beats on his chest and squels through his ugly acne covered purple face*

FUCK YOU FUCKIN NAZI FUCKIN GRIMES IS THE FUCKIN GOATY GOAT WAIFU BABY SHES FUCKIN BETTER THAN THAT KEKOLD BUDDHA SHE DICKS ON JESUS WAIFU WAIFU ARTIST OF THE CENTINNARY!!!!
>>
>>69835310
>NAZI
but shes white
>>
>>69835310
wrong
grimes has no good songs
>>
she's a slut, for those interested
>>
>>69835310
From the other thread:

"grimes is ok but i just feel its very boring music for people who are just getting into music, like how you might see the sopranos and start wearing the t shirt and always talk about it before finding a more diverse range of tastes for many more interesting things"

Pearls before swine...
>>
>>69835325
The grimeist was calling the rationalist a Nazi you illiterate.

trips
>>
>>69835310
Shes a fucking liar! She literally says things like I stayed up for 19 days straight to make Visions so her gullible fuck fans will go wow what an artist, a genius!

How could you like an ass who just compulisvely lies like that to try and impress people, how fucking pathetic she is and her fans more so.
>>
>>69835310
She doesn't have the vocal range of a Wyclef Jean

She doesn't have the talents of Aphex Twin

She doesn't have the experimentation of Radiohead

She doesn't have the character of a Young Thug

She doesn't have the "cool" and "attitude" of a Weeknd

She doesn't have the looks of a Grande

Nor the ferocity of a Nicki Minaj

What does she have? Nothing! Bland boring uninteresting music!
>>
>>69835419
yehp she literally shits pearls
>>
>>69835364
She's been with the same ugly guy for the last three or four years.
>>
Grimeists btfo? They seem to have no rebuttals for these valid critical points

mu 1 grimeists 0 it would seem
>>
>>69835564
You should be careful if you ever get talking to a Grimes fan in person. They might just show you a new way of looking at the world that you're not quite ready for.
>>
>>69835540
it actually lasted about a year
>>
>>69835310
I can confirm, as God, Grimes is objectively the worst music humanity has ever produced.

Yes ever worse than Shkatus and His Travelling Pedophile Band of 4th Century Persia
>>
>>69835697
Grimes BTFO
>>
>>69835656
you're at fault for caring, the mistake is all yours
>>
>>69835727
What do you mean?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.