[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit you guys have bad taste. I've been going through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: grow up, children.png (40KB, 333x196px) Image search: [Google]
grow up, children.png
40KB, 333x196px
Holy shit you guys have bad taste. I've been going through some AOTY threads these past couple of weeks. Seriously? Blackstar? Skeleton Tree? A Tribe Called Quest? Are you kidding me? How are you going to act elitist when your taste line up almost perfectly with Metacritic.

I thought you guys were supposed to be these hipster douchebags who listen to obscure avant garde music. I know people who claim they're afraid to post here because you listen to weird shit and lord over other people with it. But, no, you just listen to the same weak, milky, watered down pop that everyone else does. How do you guys even use terms like "normie" unironically?

Oh, and don't claim that I'm making a generalisation and that mu isn't one person. Fuck you. There wasn't a single AOTY list I saw this week that wasn't totally obvious.
>>
Holy shit you guys have bad taste. I've been going through some AOTY threads these past couple of weeks. Seriously? Blackstar? Skeleton Tree? A Tribe Called Quest? Are you kidding me? How are you going to act elitist when your taste line up almost perfectly with Metacritic.

I thought you guys were supposed to be these hipster douchebags who listen to obscure avant garde music. I know people who claim they're afraid to post here because you listen to weird shit and lord over other people with it. But, no, you just listen to the same weak, milky, watered down pop that everyone else does. How do you guys even use terms like "normie" unironically?

Oh, and don't claim that I'm making a generalisation and that mu isn't one person. Fuck you. There wasn't a single AOTY list I saw this week that wasn't totally obvious.
>>

>>
What are your favorite albums this year?

>I thought you guys were supposed to be these hipster douchebags who listen to obscure avant garde music
I have never claimed this myself. People who only listen to radio pop think anything that isn't radio pop is obscure and avant garde.
>>

>>
>>69832414

>>
>>69832491
>I have never claimed this myself. People who only listen to radio pop think anything that isn't radio pop is obscure and avant garde.
On what planet is Nick Cave, David Bowie and Tribe NOT radio pop?
>>
>>69832650
The planet where people claim that them and the other artists that you're thinking of are "obscure" and "avant garde". I've never heard them on the radio at all and Nick Cave in general and Blackstar would probably not appeal to someone who mostly listens to their local top 40 radio station. I don't think they're obscure or avant garde but recently I have gotten more exposed to how shallow most people's taste in music really is and bands that I always thought were common knowledge aren't that well known, at least to people that I am usually around.
>>
>>69832414
>I thought you guys were supposed to be these hipster douchebags who listen to obscure avant garde music. I know people who claim they're afraid to post here because you listen to weird shit and lord over other people with it.
Gee, it's almost like people who don't browse the board have no fucking idea what it's actually like?
>>
>>69833710
So where did this image come from?
>>
>>69833921
To the average top 40 or dadrock faggot that wanders into this shithole from other festering shitholes, the slightly less accessible popular stuff here mixed with the sonic autism merzbow and weird drone bullshit makes them think we're all bitter weirdos that pretend to like the sounds of goats fucking in a wind tunnel
>>
>>69834082
>sonic autism merzbow and weird drone bullshit
Not as common as I was lead to believe
>>
>>69832414
Can you actually post something you think is worth listening to or are you going to continue posting copypastas?
>>

>>
>I thought you guys were supposed to be these hipster douchebags who listen to obscure avant garde music. I know people who claim they're afraid to post here because you listen to weird shit and lord over other people with it.

>>
good thread
>>
>>69832414
Of course you'll find that you goober theres /mu/ who is all >muh taste

Which i guess includes you with >ur taste sucks not gonna show you guys real music tho lol...

And /mu/ that actually play instruments like the guitar thread guys who actually play guitar and know music theory (some of them anyway) and try to help people out. Thats why i come here

Not for the billion hiphop/rap threads
>>
File: preoccupations.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
preoccupations.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
AOTY
>>
>>69834447

>>

>>
>>69835003
>>69834945
>>69834374
>>69834328
>>69832608
>>69832500
>>69832483
>>69832460
>>69832414

>>
>>69835539

>>

>>

Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.