[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I accidentally lost my virginity to a girl that doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1473476732737.png (332KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
1473476732737.png
332KB, 411x411px
I accidentally lost my virginity to a girl that doesn't like Kanye West today, I feel disgusting. I don't want to stop talking to her since she's my friend but I never want this happen again, what should I tell her if she tries to do sex to me again?
>>
>>69813354
i don't like kanye either so send her my way, i'll tame her
>>
>>69813354
You know in the Dark Ages, people who liked awful music weren't given the chance to breed, they were skewered on pikes and left to rot in the street for the Patricians to enjoy.
Consider yourself lucky.
>>
I think you should cut all ties. She doesn't seem to be into this cuckold thing you seem to value greatly.
>>
>>69813354
>losing virginity
NORMIE GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
You guys are not helping
>>
File: 34567245777.gif (664KB, 400x475px) Image search: [Google]
34567245777.gif
664KB, 400x475px
you've been tainted.

we can no longer help you anon... you must be banished from this place, never to return...

may Yeezus have mercy on your lost soul.
>>
>>69813959
There has to be some way I can restore my honor
>>
Guys please I'm afraid
>>
>>69814439
REEEEEEE NORMIE HAS SEX NORMIE TALKS TO GIRLS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OFF MY BOARD NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIE FUCK OFF
>>
>>69813354
>lost his virginity
>never wants it to happen again

I think you don't have anything to worry about, friend...
>>
>>69814538
can u not
>>
>>69814599
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>69813354

Just show her Kanye til she likes it.
>>
>>69813354
faggot just fuck her and scream kanye
>>
She has a good ear. Keep her.
>>
>>69814124
1.Fill a pool with thot blood then walk around in it naked for 24 hours screaming "You know I did some things but that's the old me" while listening to the first three seconds of Runaway
>>
>>69814757
What if I accidentally climax with Kanyes face in my head
>>
File: 1418080844859.png (542KB, 610x596px) Image search: [Google]
1418080844859.png
542KB, 610x596px
>>69814802
>accidentally
>>
>>69815160
Whats up with pupper
>>
kanye's discography is legitimately impressive
>>
This is the most /mu/ thread I've ever seen
>>
>>69813354
I'm pretty sure the girl I lost my virginity card to didn't like Ye. My gf after her did though, but that ended rather spectacularly and horribly, so I don't know how I feel about girls who like Kanye now.
>>
>>69815307
>losing your virginity
NOOOORRRRRMMMIIIIEEE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
invite her over again. make subtle references to kanye during foreplay. when you get to doggystyle, grab her so she can't escape and plow her while screaming the lyrics to on sight. she'll be a ye fan after that
>>
Shout "i don't need your pussy bitch i'm on my own dick then" then fuck yourself in the bum in front of her then it should be allg
>>
>>69815242
its his birthday
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/33564922
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.