[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I don't stagedive anymore, because I got sick of it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: courtneylove-popmagazine1.jpg (63KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
courtneylove-popmagazine1.jpg
63KB, 500x333px
>I don't stagedive anymore, because I got sick of it. I did it until it became a schtick, you know. And I got sick of the rape of it. Why do guys do it and come back with their clothes on, and I can't do it and keep my clothes on? I got clawed, I got fingered, I got charged with assault, serious shit went down.
You don't do that to female artists when they stagedive, do you /mu/?
>>
>>69813034
i would love to put my finger in thom yorke's anus while he is stagediving desu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-xUwDARVb4
>>
I've had various people grab my dick and poke my bhole through my shorts and didn't mind
>>
Breaking news. Men are attracted to women. I don't see what the big deal is. Throw a cute guy into a horde of young girls and I bet he's gonna comeback naked. Just look at the Beatles or Justin Bieber's fans.

Also this music promotes a ''I don't give a fuck'' attitude, which tends make listeners, well, not give a fuck.
>>
>>69813034
Maybe it's because men perform with jeans on while Courtney Love performed with a nighty without panties.
>>
>>69813099
wew, she's terribad
>>
>>69813034
No.
But I did follow Beiber in his limo then he punched me did you guys see that?
>>
>>69813099
i saw her like 2 years after this and she sounded good
>>
Didn't Chris Cornell duct tape his shorts on because people kept trying to take them off?
>>
>>69813236
You didn't hear her soloed though so you don't really know.
>>
>>69813149
>>69813169

>she was clearly asking for it
>she shouldn't have been wearing that

Holy shit, they weren't exaggerating about people saying these things in real life.
>>
>>69813099

Rock as fuck. I'm like 99% sure that it was revealed whoever uploaded this overdubbed an absurdly sloppy guitar track over the actual audio but even if that weren't the case it would only raise my opinion of her, simple rock songs are meant to be played with attitude more than technique. Save the proficiency for prog, if you pride yourself on note-for-note accuracy in pop rock you're almost certainly a douche.
>>
File: urethrafranklin.gif (829KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
urethrafranklin.gif
829KB, 400x268px
>>69813278
ya cause every time i go to a show that's what i'm thinking about

keep clinging to that one performance tho
>>
>>69813357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2NZhXoEu6o
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.