[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>listening to an album >sounds bretty gud >look it up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>listening to an album
>sounds bretty gud
>look it up on p4k
>it has a rating less than 8.4
>instantly stop listening and delete from my library

Am I the only one?
>>
>>69800932
Most likely not since there are a lot people that feel their tastes need to be validated by reviewers on this board. Don't feel bad it OP, you'll outgrow that mindset sooner or later
>>
>>69800932
Yes. That's fucking stupid, dude.

I have albums on my ipod with a LOT worse reviews than an 8.Pointlessdecimal
>>
>>69800932
>Jeff Gordinier of Entertainment Weekly criticized Weezer's choice to self-produce the album and dismissed it as "a collection of get-down party anthems for agoraphobics". Writing for Rolling Stone, Rob O'Connor called the songwriting "juvenile" and described the song "Tired of Sex" as "aimless". Rolling Stone readers voted the album the third worst of 1996. Melody Maker praised Pinkerton's music, but advised the listener "to ignore the lyrics entirely."

Are you really going to leave your musical tastes in these peoples' hands?
>>
stop doing that

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/5799-the-fragile/
>>
>>69801073

wtf the guy spends 4 years getting sober, painstakingly making a double album great at the time and a snarky reviewer comes along in half and hour and turns people off it, fuck this world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6vGiH37lwE
>>
>>69800976
hopefully sooner.
>>
>>69801065
Weeper is fucking awful I agree
>>
>>69801250
I agree but this was before he started getting sober
>>
File: Arielle.jpg (46KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
Arielle.jpg
46KB, 521x521px
>>69800932
LoL. I'm usually quite happy if the p4k rating is below 7. I Think all my favorites are in the 5-7 region.
They're fugging plebs!
>>
Tons of stuff they give 6-7 are the same type of stuff they gave 8-9 10 years ago.

The only difference is now they have to reserve the 8+ for artists/labels that shell out the $$$
>>
>>69800932
You're a tool, OP.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.