[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the general public have shit taste in music in comparison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5826.jpg (24KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5826.jpg
24KB, 234x250px
Why does the general public have shit taste in music in comparison to other forms of entertainment?
>>
>>69796647
what the fuck are you on about? the general public always has shit taste
>>
>my tastes are superior! No one else listens to this literallywho band so everyone else must be stupid and I must be special!
>>
File: hands2.jpg (51KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
hands2.jpg
51KB, 640x440px
>>69796647
Because most people get their music from the radio without digging much farther beyond that, music won't be appreciated by many who don't explicitly recognize it as an actual art form. There is no need to go beyond what can be easily consumed in passing.
>>
>>69796647
Because music requires an emotional and mental depth that most people don't have or don't feel like expending on music. Ironic though, because they're a lot of the same fags that will justify their love for pop boy bands and three month fad artists relentlessly. It's easier to treat music like fashion or clothes, that you wear as a sign of complacency. And, just like fashion, certain brands gain traction and are regarded as "cool". This leads to a system of people, ignorant to most music, just worshipping those in the mainstream spotlight like blind sheep.
>>
>>69796647
they also have shit taste in movies, and tons of them believe in shit like christianity and islam and shit, so ya.
>>
>>69796647
>leaf
>>
File: 432.png (310KB, 556x411px) Image search: [Google]
432.png
310KB, 556x411px
>>69796708
well radio is full of retarded shit. shopping centres play most cringy le christmas anthems you can think about.

you eating shit doesnt make others superior it just makes you a sub human
>>
>and tons of them believe in shit like christianity and islam and shit

Kek tip your fedora harder
>>
The general public has shit taste in other art forms as well.
>>
the general public has no "taste"
it's a fucking trick
>>
>>69798464
Fucking this
Aside from super normies idolizing Beyonce, it's just a marketing scheme designed to make things seem popular to keep people seeing mediocre movies.
If a movie gets enough attention, people will invite their friends to go see it because they think they'll all enjoy it, even if they know it's going to be mediocre at best.
It's lowest common denominator marketing.
>>
File: 404.png (867KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
404.png
867KB, 1366x768px
We're too busy trying to enjoy ourselves to worry about impressing random anons on the internet.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.