[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, now that Thom is a single father, how will he have time for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: thommy.png (213KB, 469x436px) Image search: [Google]
thommy.png
213KB, 469x436px
So, now that Thom is a single father, how will he have time for Radiohead? Could this be the end of the band?
>>
>>69796375
Radiohead has kinda ran its course
hope he goes solo
>>
I sure hope so. Radiohead died many albums ago now, for a while it's been The Thom Yorke Band feat. Jonny Greenwood.
>>
He still needs to make money to support his kids.
>>
>>69798392
You know he's rich right
>>
>>69798392
If the dude who wrote Creep needs money, he deserves to be poor. And fuck Thom Yorke in general. I hope his kids die on his lap.
>>
>>69799862
You've got a lot of growing up to do, anon.
>>
i feel genuinely sad for him

what a fucking shitty situation
>>
>>69799862
don't cut yourself etc.
>>
>>69799862
i'm pretty sure you must possess balls of steel to be able to post something like this on a babylonian hieroglyphics rating image board.
>>
His kids are all grown ass adults are they not?

Yeah losing a parent sucks but it happens to everyone I think Thom and his kids will be just fine lol
>>
>>69799367
>>69799862
thats the joke
>>
>>69800023

I'm pretty sure his son is in his late 20s like shitty situation for the family but yeah they'll be fine
>>
>>69800023
His kids are 15 and 12. Just the right age to end fights by shouting "I wish you died instead of mom!" before slamming their bedroom doors and cranking up 21 Pilots.
>>
>>69800056
>She and Yorke had a son Noah, born in 2001, and a daughter Agnes, born in 2004.[126]
>>
>>69800069
ah I thought Noah was born around the recording of OKC for some reason
>>
>>69800111
that'd be Kid A/Amnesiac I only remember because of the lines for his son in Pyramid song
>>
>>69800069
This would be the worst fate ever.
Thom and Phil collab when?
>>
>>69799862
>>
>>69800142
>He was Kid A all along
>>
I feel sad for this whole situation. I wonder if her illness led to their divorce. I've personally seen that happen three times - the woman gets sick and the man immediately leaves.

I hope that wasn't the case here, because I think that's a bit of a scummy move. Nonetheless, however, AMSP seems generally regretful that their relationship fell apart so I have to assume that there's more to it than just that.

I would send my condolences to Thom and I'll be listening to AMSP today in his honour.
>>
>>69800662
I might be biased because I love the mans music but I just refuse to believe Thom left he cancer ridden wife, he just doesn't seem like that type of person
>>
>>69800672
If the separation/divorce was one sided in anyway it would have been her choice. Listening to AMSP's lyrics shows that Thom had no desire to leave her but he isn't angry with her for leaving him. He isn't the bad guy, but she isn't either.

That's all I could say with any confidence since I really don't know much about their relationship or history and I'm just going by lyrics and my own interpretation.
>>
>>69799862
OKKID.jpg
>>
>>69796375
I gotta be honest, True Love Waits made me cry after I realised why he included that song.
>>
>>69800749
well of course she isn't the bad guy in any interpretation of the situation, she was a bedridden woman suffering from cancer

But I agree I feel like it was mutual if anything going off of the new TLW and Daydreaming lyrics
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.