[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

K-pop exists as a gerne only because it impresses losers that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2187.jpg (215KB, 1193x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2187.jpg
215KB, 1193x1600px
K-pop exists as a gerne only because it impresses losers that grew up watching anime and jerking hentai. it looks cute and hip to them. when an Idol post a photo on the internet, they are in control over the lighting, composition, and content of this photo. they can emulate an aesthetic seen so many times growing up in hentai/anime/k-drama's. for this reason, k-Idols look hot and kawaii to the weak, pale geeks of the world when they come to /mu/, or other music forums. when you take them outside this frame of reference, and capture someone trying to posture as an "idol" while walking down santa monica boulevard with a slice of pizza in their hand, it becomes very obvious how pathetic their charade is. they lose control of their aesthetic in the real world and it's sad to behold. it's like a symphony of virginity, and it makes me cringe.
Koreaboos get out.
>>
nice hyosung
>>
k pop was a big thing in korea before it began to be enjoyed by pasty people

owned
>>
>>69782197
Kek. You don't think they know that? They just want to jerk it to pretty Korean girls.
>>
bump for great potential
>>
ALL discussion of kpop should take place in the kpop general thread

please delete this and in the future only post kpop related topics in the kpop general
>>
>>69782340
THis is important for /mu/ as a whole. This board is a respected and patrician place for music discussion. Koreaboos and their trash music are ruining this place.
>>
>>69782197
just filter them if you don't like asian chicks triggered faggot
>>
File: 1480339446462.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1480339446462.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>69782382
>This board is a respected and patrician place for music discussion.
>>
>>69782242
>k pop was a big thing in korea
HURRRRRRR YA THINK

>>69782340
this, if you morons are gonna discuss this trash, keep in your containment area
>>
>>69782382
>Koreaboos and their trash music are ruining this place.

So a bunch of autists who jerk off to korean girls in a containment thread, and have been for years, are ruining this board? All of this while people shitpost constantly about other useless stuff? And worst of all you think...

>This board is a respected and patrician place for music discussion
>>
You say Kanye - I say Kara

You say Death Grips -I say Girl's Day

You say T-Pain-I say AOA

You say Grimes - I say IU

You say Blink182 -I say A Pink

You say Hip Hop-i say? shut the ---- up

You say Metal - I scream Orange Caramel!

92% of /mu/ has turned to Hip Hop and other such baboon wailing.If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music copy and paste this message to another 5 threads. DON'T LET THE SPIRIT OF /mu/ DIE
>>
>>69782486
You are a newfag for falling for bait this hard. The first post is a rewrite of an infamous copypasta from /fa/.
>>
>>69782576
I don't browse /fa/, kiddo.
>>
>>69782559
word
>>
>>69782656
You wouldnt be wearing that fedora if you did bruh
>>
>>69782851
damn...
>>
>>69782382
this
>>
>>69782197
who is this semen demon?
>>
desu I don't understand why people hate kpop being on /mu/ so much
I mean you can just filter the kpop threads
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.