[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post an artist and their biggest sin. >Unenthusiastic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: 1475767495138.jpg (153KB, 859x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475767495138.jpg
153KB, 859x800px
ITT: Post an artist and their biggest sin.

>Unenthusiastic live singing
>>
File: blixa8.png (404KB, 576x446px) Image search: [Google]
blixa8.png
404KB, 576x446px
Can it be one what's already gone? If yes,
>Drugs
>>
>fucking with the formula
>>
>Unenthusiastic live singing
>>
>>69779037
But his unenthusiastic singing is part of his thing, isn't it?
It's not like he sounds super hyped on albums either.
>>
>>69779192
https://youtu.be/i12PHJRJTVA?t=3m30s

t. I never listened to a CSH album
>>
File: Guy Picciotto.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Guy Picciotto.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
Monobrow
>>
>>69779037
>not using the fact he's a fucking furry
>>
>>69779216
he doesn't even sing any TF songs at his shows, but you're still right, the yelling at the end of drunk drivers is the best part and he never does it
>>
>>69779037
His biggest sin is existing
>>
Why do people hate Will so much besides the meme that he self-promotes on /mu/?
>>
>>69779619
Twin Fantasy was sub /mu/-core at one point. When CSH started to get a bigger audience, salty /Bandcamp/ faggots and just regular shitposters started the shilling meme. People still enjoyed him mostly. Then a ton of people from facebook and r/TheDonald came with the /pol/ influx and took every meme seriously. After they found out he was a gay furry everybody started to have a fucking fit about "degenerates". Now Will is a persona non grata on /mu/ even though he makes enjoyable music and is a real qt.
inb4 Hey Will
>>
File: mark_kozelek.jpg (36KB, 440x358px) Image search: [Google]
mark_kozelek.jpg
36KB, 440x358px
>delusional (thought he was making cool Rock music with Red House Painters)
>getting bitter and fat with old age
>>
>>69779566
i was at his Seattle show a month ago and he seemed pretty enthusiastic and energetic, especially when they did the encore with Naked Giants. he doesn't have to go completely bonkers to be enthusiastic about performing live
>>69779827
dont insult him :(
>>
>>69779959
Mark is one of my favorite songwriters and I firmly believe he is really self-aware about how people think he's a bitter old fuck throwing ego tantrums. I just point out what's obvious. And look at this interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee85dOsO8kk

This was after DCH. He constantly stares at the ground and talks very quiet. There was obviously something very wrong with him up until 1995 or after.
>>
>>69779037
I disagree. I expected an unenthusiastic low energy show when I saw him a few months ago. I was pleasantly surprised. He was much more energetic and sincere than I had expected.
>>
>>69779566
he did play stuff from twin fantasy earlier this year. crowd was v excited for stop smoking I recall
>>
File: David.jpg (235KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
David.jpg
235KB, 1000x1000px
You probably expect me to say Never Let Me Down.

But that album was important to his history/rise and fall.

The correct answer is Pinups. Pinups was a mistake.
>>
File: ian curtis.jpg (26KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
ian curtis.jpg
26KB, 600x368px
Losing control
>>
>>69779056
drugs aren't a sin they actually save lives for the most part
>>
File: ctoys.png (89KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
ctoys.png
89KB, 650x650px
withholding enormous sums of money from the artists signed to his label and not even getting beat happening back together for a tour to pay it off
i mean for fucks sake, when paul westerberg's whore wife left him and took all his shit, at least he got the replacements back together and toured to be able to afford the (probably insane) alimony payments, why can't calvin do the same
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.