[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This - (Get Lucky + Fragments of Time + Doin' It Right)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 5d2966f4.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
5d2966f4.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
This - (Get Lucky + Fragments of Time + Doin' It Right) = 10

NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL
>>
>>69772338
>Doin' It Right
What do you have against this track?
>>
>>69772378
this
>>
>>69772378

And Fragments of Time. OP is fuckin' up.
>>
>>69772338
>Get Lucky + Fragments of Time + Doin' It Right
Those are literally three of the best songs on that album.
>>
Swap Get Lucky with Within and I'd be inclined to agree.
>>
>>69772571
and Get Lucky. popular =/= bad
Lose Yourself to Dance, on the other hand...
>>
OP why do you hate good music?
>>
>>69772378
It's boring and Panda's voice isn't good enough to carry a pop song. But then, neither is Pharrell's.
>>
>>69773176
>neither is pharells.
this is bait
>>
>>69772378
I absolutely love Panda and I was hyped for this track as much as the rest of /mu/ but it's just plain bad. Extremely repetitive (even for a PB track) and dull/bland. I shouldn't hate it too much though because if you watch the PB promo he says they only had 3 days to come up with something and they were having artist's block for like the first 2.

I wish they had an extra week to work on it. This collab should have been the best thing that ever existed.
>>
>Not RAM - Within - 2 minutes in Lose Yourself to Dance = 10
>>
>This - the intro to Contact = 0
ftfy
>>
>>69772631
>not sweating from grooving so hard to LYTD cause everything is placed and timed so perfectly

>>69773482
>Not appreciating the ONE track on the album where Daft Punk strips it back to the bare bones that they've had mastered for years and utilize a simple-ass, knocking beat, a simple-ass, catchy vocal melody, and then a simple-ass, genius little keyboard melody from the bridge to seal it with a bow
or
>the classic sunset, yacht-rock vibes from Fragments of Time

I still think the album's absolutely amazing as-is. Only contenders to knock off IMO are Within (pretty good, but I already get the robot-yearning-to-be-human vibes on the gorgeous Game of Love) and my least-favorite Instant Crush. Now THAT is a collab that I thought had way more potential
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.