[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will they move forward? They'd already reached the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: music_mini_death_grips.jpg (431KB, 1772x1149px) Image search: [Google]
music_mini_death_grips.jpg
431KB, 1772x1149px
How will they move forward?

They'd already reached the pinnacle of "hype" with the release of TPTB and Bottomless Pit, while pretty good, failed to leave much of a mark.

What's next for the grips?
>>
They're finished in this dimension. They'll be moving up to higher ones.
>>
Hopefully nothing and Zach goes back to collabing withing cool Sac. bands
>>
>>69771718
>How will they move forward?

the same way they do every album?
>>
>>69771755
>What's next for the grips?
probably another couple of self-parody albums
>>
>>69771777
dem digits
>>
>>69771718
a christmas album probably
>>
>>69771793
this
>>
>>69771718
>What's next for the grips?
hopefully death
>>
>>69771820
Christmas with the Grips
>>
File: 1481148865913.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481148865913.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>69771820
>>
I hope they move more towards a direction like they did on More than the fairy, I think an album like that would be interesting, but I'm sure whatever they do, I'd be happy with, desu, I can't think of a death grips album I don't really like besides Gov Plates, and even then, there's songs I like on that, so whatever
>>
How come Andy is missing from most pictures of the group?
>>
>>69771718
>failed to leave much of a mark
leaving a mark isn't the point though
>>
>>69772607
he's at home most of the lives listening to grimes
>>
>>69771718
TPTB and BP are the best albums in their discog.
>>
>>69772640
>BP
>best

heartly keked
>>
>>69771718
What should happen but probably won't due to their record label is another surprise release like NOTM.

Bottomless Pit showed that the hype just isn't there for another tease till release like Jenny Death. Jenny Death came after their most experimental release to date, people had no idea what they were in for, there were also so much more going on leading up to the release of that album that lead to crazy hype.

With Bottomless Pit the hype was just a detriment to the relatively safe release it was, people more or less got what they expected. What I want next is just a modest release, maybe they're forced or whatever by their record label to not release shit for free out of nowhere but at least try and make the release window close to the reveal, let the album speak for itself rather than any repeat antics to build hype.

I want them to get more experimental, and also I think I'm ready for them to move away from the live guitar shit too.
>>
>>69772726
This
I want to hear a proper follow-up to NOTM more than anything
>>
File: 1482200870750.jpg (100KB, 1080x696px) Image search: [Google]
1482200870750.jpg
100KB, 1080x696px
>>69759296
>>
>>69772607
during the no love tour and the drama with Epic andy disappeared from the group. nobody knows what really happened. if he quit or whatever. rumor has it he was in iceland recording with bjork because of some posts on his old reddit account mentioning that he had family in iceland and he visits there frequently.
>>
>>69772786
Didn't his dad die around that time?
>>
>>69772828
idk about that
>>
>>69771718
thinking abouot writing some death grips fan fiction, any interest?
>>
>>69773949
Please include me as the tsundere manager, my name is [RikterXxXTheXxXDarkXxXAngel].
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.