[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Rae Sremmurd the modern day OutKast? Their new video re

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: SremmLife-2.jpg (117KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
SremmLife-2.jpg
117KB, 1400x1400px
Are Rae Sremmurd the modern day OutKast?

Their new video really shows off their musical versatility and Swae Lee has the greatest melodies in the history of hip-hop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWZ8Itjy7Qw
>>
>>69768104
More like Kriss Kross
>>
>>69768117
Kriss Kross were just one hit wonder gimmicks, Rae Sremmurd have done enough to show that they're more than just memes.
>>
>>69768104
but this is a joke post, right? we're all just memeing here, right?
>>
Stop shilling this garbage.
>>
>>69768104
heeeeelllll nah
>>
>>69768174
FlyLo likes Rae Sremmurd
>>
>>69768104
maybe but I don't like outkast that much either
neither getting lucky with a good beat nor swae lee's occasional good melodies make up for jxmmi's dreadful verses
>>
>>69768174
>>69768177
>>69768188
>implying swae lee isn't a young god

He recently came out with the best hook of all time.
https://soundcloud.com/jgumm5/unforgettable
>>
>>69768104
>greatest melodies in the history of hip hop
Travis Scott has better melodies than him
>>
They both make bangers but okast are vastly superior as they are lyrically better.
Rae sremmurd make insane bangers with catchy hooks. If you cannot acknowledge that, then you are probably a nigger hater dumbass with a cock in your ear
>>
Swae Lee is a fucking pop genius when it comes to hooks. Slim Jxmmi is pretty much trash though. I wish we'd get a group of Swae Lee and Young Thug. It'd trigger all of the "real hip-hop" heads and result in some pretty great pop.
>>
>>69768104
They have some catchy songs thats for sure. Wouldn't say I am a fan, but you can't really hate on their success in the industry. They're doing something right.
>>
>>69768143
the best part is that kriss kross are way better
>>
>>69768143
>More than just memes
Their names are Sway Lee and Slim Jimmy and they make shitty trap that p4k eats up, it's almost like they fit into that genre known as "Meme rap"
>>
>>69768104
Well their music is trash so no
>>
>>69769123

What are you doing here?
>>
What's a black Beatle anyway. A fucking roach?
>>
>>69768104
theyre ok, but its generic pop brah. best melodies? wtf travis scott has better melodies than this shit.
>>
They are generic in the real meaning of the word, but definitely not in the negative meaning people use it in. Their better bangers have a specific presence that is absolutely unique to them. Add to that the top notch production value and the efficient song writing, you get one of the better acts the current trap rap scene has to offer.
>>
>>69768104
i'll give you that Swae Lee has a great sense of what makes up a "pop" hit, whatever that means. jimmi is getting better but still isn't a great rapper.
>>
>>69769778
whitest comment i've ever seen
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.