[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has /mu/ finally given up on "cool mom" Marina?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Marinaandtheidamonds.jpg (211KB, 1012x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Marinaandtheidamonds.jpg
211KB, 1012x1075px
has /mu/ finally given up on "cool mom" Marina?

I don't blame you, she is a unlikeable cunt who ruined her voice and aged like shit

her old Voice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JHINokmH6w

her voice now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4
>>
I don't know that anyone on this board has actually listened to her ever. I know I haven't
>>
File: 91vvLcHrAkL._SL1425_.jpg (526KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
91vvLcHrAkL._SL1425_.jpg
526KB, 1425x1425px
>>69765508
alot of people did, her Debut was 10/10 Pop album and it all went downhill from there
>>
>>69765532
This, that album has been one of my favorite since the days before /mu/ ever knew who Marina was...that said, I rarely post about her so I don't know if the people who do, listen to her
>>
>>69765495
wait my man. She has 2 chances left. The first one is the feature on the new Clean Bandit album with the song called Disconnect. and her other chance is her new album, if she will ever release one. I think that depends on if she will have some success with her feature or not. God i fucking hope so

also i think that shes about to save her old voice. The performance she had was about one year after her last one. She had her last performance on march 2016 and her last performance before that was on march 2015 and i guess she never did some vocal training or something similiar and she smoked etc and i guess she had an overall bad performance

>>69765508
some people are listening to it, but i hope many people will visit these thread again.

>>69765532
yeah if EH wasnt that bad she would have saved herself, but she tried her best to save that album and she did her best to not fuck her career.
>>
>>69765810
The Clean Bandit feature won't be a single, they've said it in an interview. They want to Jew Marinafags into buying their new EP. It will on the EP only
>>
>>69765847
http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/clean-bandit-confirm-marina-the-diamonds-will-appear-on-their-new-album__17387/

but it says album m8
>>
Her voice doesn't sound 'worn out', it sounds like she hasn't warmed up.
I don't know anything about vocal register, but I'm a woman with the same kind of deep singing voice as her that relies on a lot of vibrato to carry us through weaker points, and if I don't warm up before really going for it I end up sounding incredibly flat and weak.
>>
>>69767296
shut up Marina
>>
>>69767319
Kek, I'm British too.
But seriously, hitting all that vibrato, if you don't do some warm up prior you end up sounding shite.
>>
>>69767344
>>69767319
>>69767296
yeah thats what i said in>>69765810

she wasnt preforming in like a year and i dont know if she even cared about performing, but i guess she wanted the paycheck and she didnt gave 2 fucks because of the shit she had to deal with
>>
>>69767344
>>69767437
she did warm up, stop looking for exusses. She's shit
>>
>>69767651
well warming up 2 to 3 days before the show starts isnt that effective. especially for someone like marina who has a strong voice and needs to be trained daily and not 5 times a year
>>
File: lana12.png (471KB, 602x600px) Image search: [Google]
lana12.png
471KB, 602x600px
>>69767689
shut the fuck up, Lana is better.

Marina is fucking garbage, old washed up irrelevant piece of shit
>>
File: IMG_0016.jpg (79KB, 750x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
79KB, 750x756px
>>69767715
WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU COME FROM YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. As if anyone in this shithole cares about your disgusting botox filled whore. Id rather stick to an "old ugly" hag instead of listening to a stupid fucking whore, sounding like shes about to jump of the edge and sings about how her pussy tastes like pepsi for some fucking reason. Take out the look from both of them and The Family Jewels is better than anything that bitch produced. NOW FUCK OFF AND STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE.

>inb4 baited
>inb4 autistic faggot

I dont fucking get it. We were talking about Marina like the Charlifags did it now we have to handle with another autistic fat faggot trying to red pill us into liking someone we prob dont even like(i listened to her shit and i did not like it) so instead of fucking off you faggots come and bring to points to the fucking table and just say thats shes better even though taste of music is subjective, but i guess you retarded idiots dont even know what that means since you homos are braindead and the 9th grade was too difficult
>>
>>69768454
God fucking dammit i cant even write some proper sentences

and like the charlifags...

no points*
>>
File: 1480960737008.png (296KB, 493x438px) Image search: [Google]
1480960737008.png
296KB, 493x438px
>>69768454
ok, but Charli and Lana are better
>>
>>69768894
Again is subjective. If you think that Charli is better good for you. But i like Marina more than both of them so, baiting is not working anymore
>>
>>69768976
its*
>>
File: lana-del-rey.jpg (100KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lana-del-rey.jpg
100KB, 1000x1000px
>>69768976
>>69768997
It really isn't, Charli and Lana are objectively superior
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.