[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do people unironically think he's a genius or it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Instagram.png (316KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
Instagram.png
316KB, 500x506px
do people unironically think he's a genius or it's just a meme?
i usually don't care about lyrics, but i always laugh when i listen to his latest albums, shit is so cringey
considering that he didn't even produce them it really makes you think
>>
no one cares about him, i don't even remember the last time he had a hit song, pretty sure the big artists these days is sia, adele and bieber
>>
Yezzus is a true music jwlry.
>>
OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY LADIES NOW LETS GET INFORMATION
>>
>>69752754
>pretty sure the big artists these days is sia, adele and bieber
>adele

cannot contain my hatred for that fat pig

she has a really strong soul voice which isn't even terribly unique. i know i've heard endless female singers who sound identical

and that's it. that's the only thing that distinguishes her at all in her music
>>
>>69752740
>He didn't even produce them

>Be a project leader
>Be heavily involved with the production of every track with a team that submits to your creative vision
>LOL you didn't produce anything!
>>
>>69752740
As a uni student studying musical composition and production I see Kanye as one of the best visionaries of our time. You may not like his musical style, or his public image, but his music is some of the most detailed and intelligent content I have had the opportunity of listening to. I recommend West's music to anyone who wants to get into higher level listening such as form analysis and thematic expression.
>>
>>69753127
2/10 try harder
>>
>>69753154
Quality post
>>
>>69752740
>shit is so cringey
Back to /R/eddit
>>
Twisted Fantasy was fantastic and he's put out some very notable songs that literally everyone knows (Gold Digger for example) that are great.

I enjoy a lot of music by him but I don't see him as some genius. I do think he's the main reason rap evolved into what it is today (not the first and/or only, but definitely had a huge part in it). I enjoy his music even though his last album wasn't that good except for about 5 or so songs.
>>
>>69753125
>I hired a world-class painter and told him exactly what to paint, ergo I painted it!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.