[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I understand "good" things are usually serious and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: General_essentials_with_kanye.jpg (2MB, 1500x3102px) Image search: [Google]
General_essentials_with_kanye.jpg
2MB, 1500x3102px
I understand "good" things are usually serious and take a bit of effort to get into but fuck me...I'm only 1/10 of the way into mu-core and to put it bluntly, you guys enjoy some really boring music. Not only is it coda after coda of "muh surreal chords" and elongated tracks with 1-2 minutes of filler, but this music is very BLAND without any adventure.

This is the kind of shit that stops me from listening to the Swans. I don't want to hear "lunacy" over and over...and over...and over.

>wilco
>pavement
>my bloody valentime
>to an extent, later radiohead
>most of kyuss

Jesus is this list worth finishing? It makes me want to skip to Nat King Cole because at least he doesn't do the same thing over and over again. And don't give me that prog-rock line. Good prog rock knows how to build songs without losing your attention and rehashing the same riff to the point of exhaustion.
>>
>>69747842
swans are based

>wilco,pavement,my bloody valentine aren't
>>
>pavement
>boring
literally how
>>
>>69747842
>taking mu-core seriously
Also you may have ADHD. You seem like the kind of person that can only watch movies that have an explosion in the first 5 minutes. The avengers audience
>>
>>69747952
well you're fucking wrong, I don't have a problem with "boring" stuff, but it needs to have some energy.

This is like eating a bowl of paint. There's nothing here.

>>69747903
probably because the vocals sound very bored and "i don't wanna be here", but also i was listening to the one with all these edits and live shows, so that should shorten it. still, very low energy.
>>
>>69747842
Who the fuck works their way through the mu core chart? Also this >>69747952
>>
>>69748038
>music has to be shouted at me
Why so angry too? Calm down man
>>
>>69748076

Did I say that? Do the Beach Boys shout? No. Is it good? Yes.
>>
>>69748166
>name dropping the beach boys
>still angry
Calm
>>
>>69748190

w/e nerd
>>
>>69747842
most of the music in this chart is exciting for some reason
maybe start with the classics, most of those records are really exciting

im not sure how you're defining boring music -
what are your favourite albums?
>>
>>69748259
hospice, ready to die, MBDTF, This is a long drive, lust lust lust, get disowned, the bends, fortress, alaska, blue record, year of hibernation, celestial (for some reason, ISIS doesn't bore me)...that's some of it....
>>
>>69747842
Metalhead spotted
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.