[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say what you want about Death Grips and their fans and cringle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: mcride.jpg (2KB, 96x107px) Image search: [Google]
mcride.jpg
2KB, 96x107px
Say what you want about Death Grips and their fans and cringle music. But this dudes lyrics are next level. Listen to No Love Deep Web with the lyrics sheet infront of you.
>>
I agree
>>
You said "cringle". Like Chris Cringle, like Santa Claus, you fucking bitch.. Does that make you Santa Claus, huh? You think you're so cool, huh? All Santa Claus and all? Well frick off with your holier-than-thou bullSHIT you fucking weenie. You probably unironically use the word "music" you weaboo.
>>
File: ff8.gif (823KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
ff8.gif
823KB, 500x208px
>>69746376
>Listen to No Love Deep Web with the lyrics sheet infront of you.
>>
>Listen to No Love Deep Web with the lyrics sheet infront of you
>Listen to niggas on the moon with the lyrics sheet infront of you
>>
I JIZZ SNOWMEN
>>
>>69746376
>But this dudes lyrics are next level.
I really think so too. I'm really interested in rappers with really poetic lines and MC Ride lines are aggressive, spoken poetry.

I fucking love Lord of the Game so much, dude.

I didn't like No Love Deep Web as much though. Should I give it another listen?
>>
>>69748109
please don't be copypasta
>>
>>69749457
no love deep weenis is the best album which the band death grips has released.
>>
>>69749482
I found it weaker and less memorable than The Money Store. Maybe it needs to grow on me, Idk. But I felt like the hooks weren't as memorable, and the songs more boring to sit through.
>>
>>69749510
it's heavier. sicker lyrics. dope bass. speaker rattling sound. slower rawer probably less accessible than the money store. album feels like doomsday. reflects the best sides of the group imo
>>
>>69749578
I like to give things multiple chances, so we'll see when I get back to it again. I also just want to move onto their later albums already.
>>
>>69749482
which band?
>>
>>69749658
the band death grips, consisting of Mc Ride and his white friends
>>
>>69746376
I love the lyrics on Culture Shock
>>
>>69746376
SPIKESSPIKESSPIKESSPIKES
>>
>>69749867
yeah this generation is totally fucked and reliant technology... posted from my computer on wifi on 4chan which i spend many hours every day on.
>>
>>69749476
You said "cringle". Like Chris Cringle, like Santa Claus, you fucking bitch.. Does that make you Santa Claus, huh? You think you're so cool, huh? All Santa Claus and all? Well frick off with your holier-than-thou bullSHIT you fucking weenie. You probably unironically use the word "music" you weaboo.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.