[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atrocity Exhibition > Splendor & Misery = Bottomless Pit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1800x1652px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1800x1652px
Atrocity Exhibition > Splendor & Misery = Bottomless Pit

I don't know if I like Splendor & Misery more than Bottomless Pit or not yet. But I know I like Atrocity Exhibition more than either.

All three of these guys/groups have been fantastic this year.
>>
File: Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin'.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin'.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
Biggest surprise of the year right here
>>
File: The Impossible Kid.jpg (130KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Impossible Kid.jpg
130KB, 600x600px
I love the aforementioned 4 albums but my AOTY gotta be
>>
File: _Awaken, My Love!_.jpg (136KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
_Awaken, My Love!_.jpg
136KB, 600x600px
I was super excited for this album but when I finally heard it it just kinda missed me, I did not feel it too much but I need to hear it more because I've only heard it that one time. I fucking loved "Me and Your Mama" the single so I was saddened when the rest of the album did not grab me in the same way.
I hope repeat listens mends my relationship with this album.
>>
File: Sleep Cycle.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep Cycle.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
I've always been a softcore Animal Collective fan.
I say softcore because for years I've been a fan of the albums Merriweather Post Pavilion, Strawberry Jam and Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished. Though it has been a while since I heard the third of those listed. But I love all three of them.
In order to be hardcore I'll have to at least heard all of their albums.
But I was amazed to see that Deakin, after splitting off from the group for a break, released this unbelievable album! It is very good, and I would consider it to be the next quality, fantastic AnCo album except that its not. Its all Deakin! Fantastic album, I especially love "Golden Chords" and "Just Am" but the whole thing is fantastic.
I like it more than AnCo's new album, but I've only heard that once. Like the Childish Gambino album.
>>
File: Blonde.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Blonde.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
So happy for Frank to finally release the next album.

I actually like it more than channel ORANGE but it HAS been a while since I've heard channel ORANGE, but I don't know man.
I've always had slight reservations with a handful of songs on channel ORANGE even though I love that album. However Blonde is spotless to me. Blonde is such a pleasing and satisfying experimental and creative growth of a sequel.
So happy about it. Top 5 albums of the year, almost no doubt.
>>
File: Starboy.jpg (112KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Starboy.jpg
112KB, 600x600px
Even though I do, in general, love this album. I found it to a disappointing follow up to Beauty Behind the Madness, which was my AOTY 2015.
I love the more creative, Weeknd-y tracks like "Starboy", "Party Monster", "False Alarm" (which is different but is prolly my favorite song on the album, it is so hype and excellently executed), "Reminder", "True Colors", "Sidewalks", "6 Feet Under" are particularly great.
I like every song on the album, but the ones that just sound like he's trying to emulate the 80s are well done but not what I really want from The Weeknd. I want his more unique songs, and substantial sing-rap verse things.
>>
>>69745709
I loved Bottomless Pit and Atrocity Exhibition. Haven't listened to Splendor and Misery yet, I've only listened to Wriggle.
>>69745953
Blonde is probably my favorite album of the year.
>>69745780
I feel the same way, I was pretty disappointed by this unfortunately :(
>>
>>69745748
Easily the aoty
>>69745731
This album is shockingly great
>>69745780
This is in my top 10.
I just don't agree with the majority of the criticism's people have for this album, I think it's great
>>69745833
Yeah this is great.
>>69745953
Aoty is this or The Impossible Kid, but I haven't yet decided
>>69746026
Yeah this will be on my year end list too, it's pretty consistent throughout it's runtime
>>
>Splendor & Misery
>Cozy Tapes Vol. 1: Friends
>Imperial
>Starboy
>untitled unmastered
>4 Your Eyez Only
>We Got It from Here... Thank You 4 Your Service
Rec me albums /mu/
>>
>>69747972
Injury Reserve - Floss
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.