[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best b-52's album and why is it Mesopotamia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Mesopotamia_-_The_B-52s.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Mesopotamia_-_The_B-52s.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
What's the best b-52's album and why is it Mesopotamia?

If only they finished the planned 10 songs as opposed to just 6.
>>
I just made a thread about this yesterday, small world.

I REALLY want to know where all those demo takes are. I want to hear Big Bird and Butterbean in mesopotamia form. The tease that we got of the original version of Queen of las Vegas was just cruel
>>
>>69746144
Link to your thread?
>>
>>69746469
it got no replies. thats what i get for doing it at 11 at night.

anyways, here's my reconstructed Mesopotamia track list

Loveland
Deep Sleep
Mesopotamia
Queen of Las Vegas
Cake
Big Bird
Throw that Beat
Butterbean
Nip it in the Bud
>>
>>69746542
There's also a song called "Adios Desconocida" that's floating around on the Internet. It is sung by Fred in an uncharacteristically tender tone.
>>
>>69746675
where? every time look its dead links to files uploaded 6 years ago. i'd love to hear the david byrne mixes but that link too has been dead forever
>>
>>69746754
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaRPmXf4sfA
>>
>>69746945
oh neat, thanks anon
>>
HEY YOU PLEBIAN FUCKS WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT THE B-52S? ARE THERE ONLY TWO OF US FANS ON THIS BOARD?

DON'T LEAVE THE THREAD TO DIE!
>>
What dance would you like to do with Cindy Wilson and why is it the Camel Walk?
>>
>>69748319
A lot of fans seem to prefer Kate, but I was always the Cindy guy

It's funny, there are lots of lusty comments about Kate on Facebook and YouTube, usually found under B-52s music videos. Imagine how those would feel when they learn she's a lesbian
>>
>>69748319
>>69749524
cindy has a very unique face and i like that.
>>
File: cindywilsonthennow.png (816KB, 922x622px) Image search: [Google]
cindywilsonthennow.png
816KB, 922x622px
>>69749551
JUST
>>
File: katepiersonthennow.png (457KB, 505x366px) Image search: [Google]
katepiersonthennow.png
457KB, 505x366px
>>69749524
JUST
U
S
T
>>
its debut tho
dont care what u say
>>
>>69749524
everyone was gay but cindy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.