[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's so special about him? >annoying voice >ca

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 352352.jpg (24KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
352352.jpg
24KB, 400x240px
what's so special about him?

>annoying voice
>can't stop talking about God/Jesus
>looks like a ghetto Mario

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfaKtyWlrlM
>>
>>69739300
He's super positive and introduced those kids to LSD.
>>
He's safe for white people consumption.
>>
>>69739300
Because he's a shitskin nig-nog and because of the (((mainstream media))) everything niggers make is now "cool" and "good" to the youth.
>>
>>69739375
Woah there, maybe slow your roll with that shit dude. You should take that back to your neo nazi sites and leave it there.
>>
>>69739489
im just pretending to be retarded you dumb frogposter
>>
>>69739489
you mean /pol/ ?
>>
File: 1472532864246s.jpg (9KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
1472532864246s.jpg
9KB, 250x189px
>>69739300

>looks like a ghetto Mario

underrated
>>
This highlights to me how much the mainstream both tries to appeal to people who love music, but misses every point we make.

The song is King but arrangement is Queen. The live instrumentation isn't fooling anyone if the frontman has no synergy with the situation (vid related). That is to say, in OP clip, the bombastic orchestration is fucking lost, on me anyway.

Chance the Rapper is selected for this reason. He has enough disdain for record labels to appear like he's a independent success, and dumb enough to not actually have an opinion about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ_01CKti7A
>>
Chance has managed to make gospel music, some of the best music on Earth, middling, trite, boring, and basically shit. He's a corporate shill kit kat selling faggot who lost all artistic integrity shortly after acid rap, where he became an IGH ad-libbing-to-all-hell fuckhead who wants to be all about God and Jesus and simultaneously feature rappers who are diametrically opposed to anything Godly for the sake of views, streams, ticket sales, etc
>>
>>69739300
I agree but the God stuff was mostly on Coloring Book which is his weakest mixtape for various reasons. I think it's the jazz hop production and contemplative lyrics that I like.
>>
>>69739373
he's also popular due to his shit blowing up on datpiff, which white kids barely knew about when acid rap was making waves
>>
I remember listening to acid rap non stop. I had friends who took acid to this mixtape. He then became too popular, and he released the shittiest mixtape. He didn't even put the best song he has released since acid rap - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDSksIctszk
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.