[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your gf recommends you to listen to garbage music >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1479822827755.jpg (334KB, 1520x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1479822827755.jpg
334KB, 1520x1604px
>tfw your gf recommends you to listen to garbage music
>tfw have to pretend I liked it just to please her
>>
>>69736815
what did she send u
>>
>>69736815
Just tell her its ok, but not advanced enough for your taste.
No need to lie.
If you lie to her, she will lie to you.
Relationships are built on trust.
She's probably already fucking someone else you lying pig.
>>
>mfw you're so desperate for attention and social acceptance, you hide every being of yourself to attempt to impress another person.
>>
What kind of bitch would get mad at you for having different taste?
>>
>>69736815
Sounds like you pretend to like her only to get sex from her where she pretends to like it.
>>
>>69736815
>mfw girl likes me
>she listens to stuff like The Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, The 1975 etc.
> her favourite TV shows are Game of Thrones and Doctor Who
>she's obsessed with Star Wars and the Hunger Games

Should I get over my level of snobbery? I know I'm stupid but it's so hard with these selections
>>
>>69736830
Death Grips
>>
>>69736815
betamale detected. would you pretend to like it too when your gf cucks you, op? ya know, just to please her
>>
>>69736921
Gradually rec her patrician things until her taste is on par with yours.
>>
>>69736815
Yeah, I've had that problem, but usually because I initiated conversation about music...once I checked out what they recommended, I just stopped talking about music
>>
>>69736844
>not advanced enough
Cringe
>>
>>69736815
>your relationship is too fragile to disagree with each other on art

what the fuck do you even talk to her about if you can't discuss art/music/whatever

You obviously care enough about music to post here. Why in the shit are you not having intellectual discussion with your fucking girlfriend instead.

Don't tell me, your gf is 'stupid'. Or maybe just a 'pleb'.

Maybe it's your own failure then for not having a better girlfriend.

Step the fuck up OP or fuck off back to /b/.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.