[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hard-mode challenge: Name one Type 0 song that doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1407731073963.jpg (611KB, 2301x1834px) Image search: [Google]
1407731073963.jpg
611KB, 2301x1834px
Hard-mode challenge:

Name one Type 0 song that doesn't insult your intellect too much, or is actually enjoyable, if that is possible.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlot0i3Zykw
>>
What is ''radio classical' and why is it bad?
>>
>>69736752
I genuinely enjoy "Trouble is a friend"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHpvlr_kG6U
>>
>>69736752
>this whole post
I tipped my fedora so hard it flew away
>>
>>69736752
how is that hard at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PYbIPaW_eg
>>
>>69736926
That's not Type 0
>>
Xenharmonics is just music that is not made using 12 edo, its not hard to happen at all.

Almost every instrument (trombone, violin,....) can play a limited amount of frequencies so we must decide what frequencies the instrument will play.
What we (99.9999%) use is called 12 edo.

We selected it because of rules, one of the rules that made we select it was: The frequency of the note Y +1 must be 1.5 times the frequency of the note Y
This is semi arbritrary and if you think 1.5 is not the best option you should be using another thing. I prefer 9/8 (1.125), that after all the math gives 6 edo instead of 12 edo.

Anyway all the rules (excluding one) that made we select 12 edo, tell that 53 edo is better than 12 edo, but 53edo would make the usual piano have an extreme amount of keys 408 instead of 88.
If you are ok with having 408 keys on the usual piano, range 53 edo is what you MUST use (assuming you care about the rules that gaves us 12edo, if you dont, why the hell you are using it instead of something else?)
>>
>>69736752
I think you successfully tricked everyone who is used to seeing this image and people complaining about the top section, I was going to make a comment about how those genres don't necessarily have "songs" because there would have to be singing

But since you mean the bottom part of the pyramid, I realize this is just bait
>>
I miss BTRL.
>>
>>69737176
I miss CLT more
>>
File: 2purplegravity-stool-zoom.jpg (168KB, 560x470px) Image search: [Google]
2purplegravity-stool-zoom.jpg
168KB, 560x470px
what are some interesting composers associated with sonoristic composition
>>
Bohemian Rhapsody
>>
>>69737210
Penderecki is very popular
>>
WTF is sonorism?
Is sonorism, getting waves that arent sound ones and converting them to music just assuming (nothing else) that the waves you have at your hands are sound ones?
>>
>>69737249
>Penderecki
amazing thanks
>>
>>69737279
try it it gives me shivers
>>
>>69737352
Where can I find it?
I have never been successful in finding anything too avant just with google searchs on genre name.
>>
>>69737404
huge amounts of Penderecki on slsk
>>
File: Skjermbilde 2016-12-18 13.36.50.png (30KB, 965x239px) Image search: [Google]
Skjermbilde 2016-12-18 13.36.50.png
30KB, 965x239px
>>69737404
decided to start of at Polish Requiem
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.