[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any doubts now that the music industry is a tool of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: large.jpg (162KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
162KB, 500x536px
How many suggestive videos and lyrics aimed at young people do we need to hear before we admit that this isn't just random art?

A baby in sexualised poses asking the listener to fuck them? come on now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfwJA0f0UTg
>>
>>69735622
>dem feet
It's taking everything I have in me to not fap.
>when she sucks her toe
diamonds. holy shit.

Her speaking voice is awful though -- she sounds more like a dude than I do.
>>
I don't know, but Dead Petz is AOTC and I think I love Miley.
>>
>>69735622
What do you mean though? What would the end game be in this hypothetical? They wanna turn people into pedophiles? Why?

Makes no sense. Stop reading into /pol/ conspiracies, they're gonna poison your brain.
>>
File: diversity.png (62KB, 941x270px) Image search: [Google]
diversity.png
62KB, 941x270px
>>69735830
Its to make pedophilia more acceptable in society so people will become desensitized to when the migrants raping children. This helps further the Globalist agenda.
>>
>>69735830
It makes sense man people have been talking about this for two decades

There is definitely an unsettling trend here. People like Nicki Minaj hosting the kids choice awards? "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" "Hey rude boy can you get it up"

these are artists aimed at children, and nearly every song contains overt sexual references. Why? Sex sells, but to kids?

End game i imagine is to normalise paedophilia, so that when the global paedo ring that runs through our law, finance, media, religious, business and political institutions is finally uncovered, the people won't rip their throats out

Im not gonna pretend i know the end game tho. I just know this shit is happening constantly in the music and its not a coincidence
>>
File: 1446934581968.gif (2MB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
1446934581968.gif
2MB, 400x304px
>>69735622
>>
>>69735918
>these are artists aimed at children,
they're aimed at the youngest, at teens, barely any music is aimed at children because children don't buy music
>>
>>69735898
>migrants

more like the elites themselves, who rape the very migrants who are now raping others

Paedophilia is more prevalent among politicians than any other profession by far
>>
>>69735943
>politicians
>rape migrants

How is a dumpy old white guy going to rape a war torn 25 year old alpha male?
>>
>>69735970
>muh inner circles and secret pedophilia rings
>>
>>69735980
>muh paedos are only among the civillian population
>ignoring numerous cases of institutionalised paedophilia and systemic coverups around the world

sure thing anon, the elites would never do that
>>
>>69735998
>the elites
spoken like a true bolchevist
>>
I too, like music discussion
>>
>>69735918
None of that makes sense.

Pedophilia will never be normalized as long as people are having children, it's written into the fabric of our fucking dna to be protective of children, normalizing the abuse of kids just won't happen.

Wouldn't be surprised if a large amount of people spreading these conspiracies are pedophiles projecting their own sickness onto others. It's the same thing as that fucking Nirvana cover, no normal person gets offended over that, the only way you'd be angry about it is if it made you feel something that made you feel uncomfortable about yourself.

Are there fucking weird and dumb trends going on in the entertainment business? Absolutely. Is it part of some globalist agenda to make sure the blowback is minimized for the inevitable crash of a worldwide satanic pizza pedo ring?

No, that's retarded.
>>
>>69735622
Miley Cyrus just disgusts me. She reminds me of an edgy teen. Trying way too hard to be out there.

It's not even slutty, slutty still has subtlety. She needs a good slap.
>>
Age of consent used to be 13 in England, it was only raised to 16 to try and curb prostitution. Its at puberty in a lot of countries because its natural in humans and animals.
>>
>>69736073
Righto m8

So people pointing out obvious sexualisation are likely paedos themselves? interesting logic

Never heard anyone offended by the nirvana cover. It's not at all comparable to a highly sexualised popstar dressed as a baby in a cot with legs spread asking to be fucked though.

>Pedophilia will never be normalized as long as people are having children, it's written into the fabric of our fucking dna to be protective of children, normalizing the abuse of kids just won't happen.

I agree generally and i hope you're right anon i really do.
>>
>>69736108
there we go

seeds are already planted. Queen Elizabeth was consummated at 11, sex with kids is royal family tradition
>>
>>69735622
if you look closely you can see her butthole
>>
>>69736020
>spoken like a true bolchevist
Spoken like a true American
>>
>>69736073
>pedophilia will never be normalized

what am greco-roman morals?
>>
>>69735980
it has literally been documented on numerous occassions. British parliament in the 70's and more recently, the Norwegian gov't. You're a literal fucking troglodyte. KYS shill.
>>
Dear leddit, TIL CTR is on /mu/ for whatever fucking reason
>>
File: 1366138561138.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1366138561138.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
>this thread
this site and board were always shit, but the election and subsequent /pol/ memeing have made this place into a total shithole. Not even a music board is safe from this garbage.
>>
>>69736413
make another meaningless waifu thread then
>>
>>69736413
>he thinks he isn't the cancer
>>
>>69735622
>now
>>
Ironically parents and society are more paranoid today about pedophiles and sex offenders than they ever were in the past.
>>
>>69735943
[citation needed]
>>
>>69735898
Sorry but wasn't there a massive Catholic pedo scandal recently unveiled?
And your idea is that Cyrus, independently released an album to push pedophillia becoming less of a taboo.... Please use your time more wisely.
>>
>>69736073
What about all those civilizations throughout history that fucked and married children then?
Our hatred of pedophiles is completely cultural.
>>
>>69736413
Hide the thread fag.
>>
>>69736073
>Pedophilia will never be normalized
Pedophilia is literally completely commonplace and acceptable historically and even today in different cultures

You realize people only have been made aware of what abuse is within the past fifty years and many still didn't even get that memo? It wouldn't be that hard to just switch things back
>>
>>69736142
Get edumacated m8s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty
>>
>>69736020
>bolshevist
sounds like nazi rhetoric but ok
>>
>>69736073
nigga the age of consent of almost every state in america in 1880 was 10 to 12 years old, with one state having it as 7.
>>
>>69735622
Is Miley actually popular though? The only time I ever hear her mentioned in the media is in critical thinkpieces, etc. Do real people listen to her unironically?
>>
>>69735622
Jesus fucking christ this is horrible
>>
>>69735622
Dude I fail to see what's so babylike about that image

She is dressed as a fucking pizza

What am I missing here?
>>
File: tomodachi.png (217KB, 329x461px) Image search: [Google]
tomodachi.png
217KB, 329x461px
>>69735939
>children don't buy music
But they can be groomed to. I think it's naive to say barely any music is aimed at children. They are future customers. The pushers want to influence them early on so they can depend on them later.
>>
>>69736073
>normalizing the abuse of kids just won't happen.
Just like ritual human sacrifice was never normalized in any culture in history?
>>
>>69735622
in a secular consumerist society, sex turns into a thing you buy and enjoy like a pizza or a mercedes, like a baby enjoys a new toy, without any conceptual and or religious frame. It is not a surprise that any artistic production reflects this directly or indirectly. The more plebeian the public, the more direct it gets. The public asks for it, the industry delivers, then you have a circle in which you have to sell something new so it has to be even more plebeian than the previous thing. there is no end game in this, no plan, its just what some would call degeneracy, depending on taste and or social background.
>>
>>69738194
>sex turns into a thing you can buy
humans have been doing this since the concept of bartering became prevalent
>and enjoy
everyone naturally enjoys sex you absolute retard
>>
>>69738260

the point has more to do with the fact that less and less strict legal religious and moral frames surround sexual practices which is neither good or bad, just a phenomenon which might be reflected in art at some point
>>
In the grand scheme, Victorian Puritanism was a blip
>>
Children deserve to be abused because they're all insufferable little shits.

Whether it's sexual abuse or not is irrelevant.
>>
>>69737879
>She is dressed as a fucking pizza
>What am I missing here?

better visit /pol/
>>
Yes, watching those videos of Rihanna, Miley Cyrus and other "pop" stars really redpilled me about the music industry :)

Sieg Heil and the day of the rope can't come soon enough! :D
>>
>>69735622
>Are there any doubts now that the music industry is a tool of social conditioning?
No, making this a worthless psuedo-intellectual thread
>>
>>69738056
Wtf is this pepe?
>>
>>69735830
IT'S TIME FOR SOME GAME THEORY
>>
>>69738395
I forgot that everyone was into 10 year old 4chan pedo memes now.
>>
>>69735755
How can you possibly think Dead Petz is AOTC? What's good about it?
>>
>>69736028
This is the only good comment on this entire fucking board
>>
>>69735622
>muh histotronical traditional perspective
>impying that sloots hasn't always been sloots

>>69735898
>implying iz bestest way to accept pedophilia
No, at all.

>>69736882
Doesn't count. B-)
>>
>>69736073
>normalizing the abuse of kids just won't happen
It's the other way around, we have just barely normalized the idea that children have rights. What remains is remmnants of a highly pedophilic society i.e. infantilization of women and what not

Not that Miley Cyrus is "normailizing pedophilia", as it turns out, she's actually pinpointing infantilization. Britney Spears dressed as a sexy schoolgirl is hot, even though she's representing an underage kid. Nobody bats an eyelid about it. Miley dresses as a baby and everyone loses their shit, even though it's basically the same concept, neither is Britney a teen nor Miley a toddler, they are just choosing to represent themselves as younger, Miley takes it to an eerie level.
>>
>>69738851
>she's representing an underage kid
16 is age of consent in a lot of places.
>>
>>69736816
Alarmism sells, just like sex.
There's probably less abuse going on today than at any other point in human history, it's just that we're constantly being told about it now and in the most vulgar fashion.
What really is to blame here is the media, who has long since discovered that in order to reach their targets in a world no longer reliant on the old ways to deliver knowledge and content, they have to bait, exaggerate and go for the lowest denominator instead of thoughtful analysis and the truth.
I think we're on the cusp of a social awakening to these matters, and within the next decade or so some large media megacorps will have to answer to the way they've been polluting society because they couldn't handle the internet.
But before things start to get better, they're going to sink lower.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.