[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>song plays that isn't generic top 40 garbage >''lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>song plays that isn't generic top 40 garbage
>''lol what drugs where they on when they made this lmao''
>>
This is pretty accurate. Kudos
>>
yeah, middle school was tough
>>
>be driving my sister and her friend to beach to give other friend a homeless kitten
>listening to hella because I didn't realize that other people can't stand it
>sister's friend 'lol i bet this cat is like wtf am i hearing'
>change music since she was a good sport about it
>>
>>69734098
>subjecting other people to your sperg music
Seems like you're the cringe here, bud.
>>
>>69734704
>being a cuck in your own car
>>
>>69734729
that means you're a bad host
>>
>>69734734
You're shit company.
>>
>>69734098
>The answer is usually a combination of Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, Marijuana, Ecstasy and Alcohol

Like fucking clockwork
>>
File: analytic.png (145KB, 249x347px) Image search: [Google]
analytic.png
145KB, 249x347px
>got high with some buddies
>brought my ipod and headphones, just to listen for fun
>lie down on couch and put headphones on
>listen to some Fennesz and close my eyes for a little
>one guy comes over, abruptly grabs my headphones, and puts them on his head
>"dude what the fuck is this? like why or when would you listen to this? do you listen to this at the gym or something? i don't get it"
>mfw
>>
>>69734098
>implying the musicians weren't on drugs
>>
>>69734098
they are on drugs though
>>
>>69735384
I would have slapped his shit and called him out for being a rude cunt and to mind his own business
>>
>not listening to the same 15 artists pushed down your throat every minute by a handful of record companies who clearly hate meaningful artistic expression

str8 up autism
>>
>>69734760
bad host is worse
>>
>>69734760
done blaim others for your shit taste
>>
>>69735384
rude as fuck especially when you're high...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.