[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kid Cudi is so many steps ahead of everybody. He is just so fuckin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: imgres.jpg (2KB, 176x176px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
2KB, 176x176px
Kid Cudi is so many steps ahead of everybody. He is just so fuckin brilliant that that everyone thinks he is retarded, it's so crazy. The aesthetics on this album are so colorful and dark at the same time. The sound is so triumphant but soaked in loathing at the same time. It's so rhythmically complex but simplistic at the same time. His crooning is the most idiosyncratic thing in the industry. You can all suck his massive aesthetically pink cock.
>>
The album is easily his best work. It's a fantastic return to form for someone's who's been shit since their 2nd album.
>>
>>69704622
Despite your memeable little rant there, i agree its a great album. People had somewhat of a right to call him retarded after SBTH and his general twitter antics. As a huge fan of his early mixtapes and motm 1 and 2 im extremely happy that hes back at it with this one
>>
I found this to be pretty boring honestly other than a couple of songs. By Design and Surfin' are nice but otherwise I was just bored and wanted to stop listening. Also it's so fucking long. Maybe It'll grow on me but it's so long it's hard to work up the energy to give it another full listen
>>
>>69704622
>tfw Kid Cudi regressed to his old sound because the normies couldn't comprehend SB2H
>tfw normies hate on SB2H because they only listen to music in the background, they don't give it its undivided attention
>tfw will never here Kid Cudi expand on SB2H style, becauase fucking faggot normies want his old sound
>>
>>69707824
Thank god
>>
>>69707980
congrats on being a basic peasant
>>
When does this album get good? So far the first four tracks are awful
>>
>>69707824
SB2H is something people will learn to appreciate in five years. It really is amazing. SB2H is a suicide note written as an album and it's beautiful
>>
>>69707824 # I'm almost positive the actual music in SB2H is meant to be shit on purpose
>>
>>69707824
Is the SB2H hate a meme started by Fantano, or was it panned by others before? Because it always sounded kinda cool to me, even if not my favorite record.
>>
>>69708958
No its 100% attrocious besides one song all memes aside.
>>
>>69708958
reddit plebs hated it then fantano jumped on the bandwagon for meme views. its a decent album not terrible like the meme says
>>
I'm a fucking walking paradox
>>
>>69708987
Jesus you fags will go against every thing fantano does. Be honest with yourself lmao. That album was horrendous, theres no reason to defend it. This new album is great
>>
>>69709094
You must be a deathgripsfag as well.
>>
SB2H would legitimately be a 10/10 if it wasn't for the annoying as fuck Beavis and Butthead skits.
>>
i turned this off 90 seconds into frequency

does the album get better?
>>
Cudi is an industry plant.
>>
>>69709242
B U Z Z W O R D S
>>
>>69708543
first four tracks are some of the best on the album?
>>
someone got a link?
>>
This album is weird. On one hand the music is good and video sounds good, but the songs are too long. Also this album has head scratchers like released. Idk I think you can see I'm conflicted.
>>
>>69709546
Seeach the album title plus "leak" or "zip" on twitter search. How do you people not know this by now. Whenever an album drops thats all you have to do
>>
Is Cudi good now after Kanye tweeted about his new album
>>
>>69709620
Kanye has always been very vocal about how much he loves kid cudi
like 5 years ago kanye said cudi was his favorite artist
>>
>>69709658
To be fair 5 years ago Cudi was on top of the rap game so it wasn't hard to say. If he said that after SB2H then I give him some props
>>
>makes a god awful album
>everyone hates it
>makes an okay album
>because it's better than god awful, people don't hate it

woah
>>
I had lost hope for Cudi
Glad to hear he's back to making music similar to his first 2 albums. It's never been the most innovative or skillfully executed but there's no one else who sounds remotely like cudi to me.
>>
>>69709782
Nah to be honest im sure that a few people will react to it this way but the truth is its not just better than sbth its arguably on par with motm 1 and 2 and definitely better than indicud
>>
>>69709874
>better than indicud
agreed
>on par with motm 1 and 2
explain yourself anon
>>
>>69708543
pretty much never
>>
Listening now, i'm on track 2

I am officially convinced that Cudi needs to re-invent himself as a Future/T-Pain type hook nigga. He could totally pull that off.
>>
>>69709874
On par with MOTM II is debatable but MOTM I is much better than this album
>>
>3
>PIECE
>SUIT
>>
>>69709953
thisthisthis

He's already shown he LOVES to be repetitive. Instead of wasting 2-3 minutes of a 5 minute song with the same lyrics, he can help out some other guys. Big Boi's She Hates Me uses hook-Cudi perfectly.
>>
>>69709910
Well i should rephrase actually and say on par with motm 2. Motm is kind of untouchable. But its close and thats pretty amazing imo
>>
File: 9.jpg (17KB, 436x296px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
17KB, 436x296px
>tfw an artist you straight up fucking dropped makes a comeback
>>
>>69710053
Eh, 1 is only untouchable by Cudi standards. But I can see the closeness in quality between the new album and motm 2.
>>
ILLusions sounds like a trap remix of something from Panda Bear Meets the Grim Reaper.

i kinda love this.
>>
>In an early April 2016 interview with Billboard, when asked about Man on the Moon III, Cudi responded with: "I came up with Man on the Moon when I was a young man. People change their vibe! We can follow the same template and do the five-act split. Sonically, I’m still going to be where I’m at. Honestly, I was ready to live up to the obligation and do 'Man on the Moon III. I haven’t been dicking around. I was planning on doing it after Speedin' Bullet. But the Speedin’ Bullet response tore me up. It made me realize what’s most important. I’m getting back on the bike again and doing what I do best: me."
>On May 11, 2016, amidst rumors that he was set to release Man on the Moon III, Cudi revealed the title of his sixth solo album would be Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin'

So for all intents and purposes, this album is basically MOTM3.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.