[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of listening to single-based genres? Don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1481755602110.png (2MB, 1058x979px) Image search: [Google]
1481755602110.png
2MB, 1058x979px
What's the point of listening to single-based genres?

Don't you want an artist to go through the effort to make a full album so you can listen to it as one single cohesive entity instead of them shitting out one or two mediocre singles?
>>
>>69699999
>>
>>69700329
>all artists make albums
>>
>>69700345
True but the GOOD artists do
>>
lol nice false flag faggot
artists that release singles only do so because they don't have enough ideas to make a full lp
and idiots like you consume this kind of music like it's some elite shit
>>
>>69700329
What's the point of short novels?
Don't you want a writer to go through the effort to make a full novel so you can read it as one single cohesive entity instead of them shit out one or two mediocre novellas?
>>
Whats the best album by Mozart?
>>
No one remembers the artist who releases only singles
>>
>>69700329
It's better to listen to singles rather than an entire album that might have some great tracks but definitely has some weaker ones, too. With singles you aren't pressured to write a bunch of other tracks, so you only get the very best of the artist's creativity. But with albums even the 10/10 greats have their Revolution 9s, their Obladi Obladas, their Electioneerins, etc. No filler, just good stuff.
>>
>>69700431
yep, who the fuck were Beeethoven, Bach, Haydn, Brahms, Mendelssohn and Mozart anyway?
>>
>>69700415
people who write short stories write many during their lifetime
artists in op's pic often release 10 songs tops in their whole career
>>69700428
you mean records of musicians interpreting mozart compositions? there are many
actually mozart sold more cds in 2016 than any other artist lol
>>
>>69700458
clam down
>>
File: bach-tl.jpg (575KB, 1688x2681px) Image search: [Google]
bach-tl.jpg
575KB, 1688x2681px
>I don't listen to albums I listen to COMPOSITIONS!
well yeah, tell me how you listen to this? do you print it and stick it in your ear?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.