[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what genre is stuff like You Love Her Coz She's Dead and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
what genre is stuff like You Love Her Coz She's Dead and early Crystal Castles?

whatever genre those bands are, I love it and would appreciate recommendations along that line.
>>
Witch House
>>
>>69699475
fuck off I know what witch house is
>>
nu-gaze glitch synth pop. Just check their lastfm pages

Crystal Castles first album wasn't witch house
>>
>>69699702
>nu-gaze glitch synth pop
this fucking board sometimes
>>
>>69699712
witch house goes for a darker sound.
>>
electronic
>>
>>69699737
they are every single one of those yes
>>
Reminder that doe deer is the best cc track
>>
>>69699325
>>69699516
Are you retarded?
>>
Witch House

/Thread
>>
>>69699911
>>69699892
the fuck are you on about, witch house started as a joke genre in 2010, these bands are electroclash
>>
>>69700082
No
electroclash is an early 2000s eurodance thing with sometimes rock-inspired structures. It was barely distinguishable from the rest of early 2000s eurodance and the only thing that kind of made it stand out is that it had really poppy pseudo-cyberpunk visuals associated with it.

It has fuckall to do with witch house.

Crystal Castles, however, has a lot to do with witch house, seeing how it's basically darkwave with nigger beats and a few "experimental" elements taken from chiptune.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QioM5W8JupI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMk-qy60J1A
>>
>>69700082
they started Witch House
>>
>>69699999
>>69700000
>>
>>69700185
gimme some of that rocky cyber eurodance
>>
witch house is what CC's third album is you cunts stop memeing
>>
Holy shit you love her cause she's dead was so fucking corny. I forgot about them. Literally a carbon copy rip off of Crystal Castles, who wasn't any good to begin with. Just look at them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.