[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flaming Lips new song is here. Do you like it? https://www.y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: iFnArT5.jpg (45KB, 588x394px) Image search: [Google]
iFnArT5.jpg
45KB, 588x394px
Flaming Lips new song is here.
Do you like it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9ucmQXY1u4
>>
I'm happy. It seems that for the next album like they've decided to pick up where waiting for a superman left off, and if there's any Flaming Lips song worth mining, it's waiting for a superman.
>>
>>69698721
It's going to be Wayne's Blackstar
>>
>>69699160
the drums in all of these singles have been weeeaakk as hell. nowhere near the bombastic quality of stuff like waiting for superman but instead waynes trying this trap influenced micro beats. only turn off of these tracks imo
>>
footfags rejoice
>>
I really like it.
>>
>>69699454
RIP Scurlock
>>
>>69700125
true. he just follows around super furry animals these days
>>
>>69699454
>"micro beats"
>what is What is the light?

I'll respectively disagree. In any case the Lips' use of electronic drum programming predates the rise of trap as a commercial force, so I'm not too sure about whether it really is trap influenced. That said, you're entitled to think what you want about the quality of their drum tracks. I personally think they're certainly not detracting from the songs at all.
>>
Meh, it's okay. I already miss the Embryonic/Terror era abrasion. Those two albums are primarily why I care at all about this band, though.
>>
File: hans.png (668KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
hans.png
668KB, 1280x800px
>>69698721
bullshitters turning wank into cash
>>
>>69699518
>naked chicks
>FEET
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy

Sounds like a Yoshimi B-side desu (nothing wrong with that tho)
>>
memes
>>
>>69698721
From the sound of these singles it is going to be one of their worst albums. How?? was pretty good though.

>>69700125
Lol. Drozd was the only drummer on the Soft Bulletin, and Drozd was still the primary drummer for every album after. Kliph was basically just the live drummer.
>>
Nothing will ever top Sodt Bulletin
>>
>>69701137
This right here. I honestly believe embryonic is their best album
>>
I will force myself to like this album even if it's mediocre trash
>>
>>69702077
>Sounds like a Yoshimi B-side desu (nothing wrong with that tho)
I though the same, and i'm happy if it is.
Better than the recent miley cyrus bs they have been pulling out lately. Although i'd like to see Lipsha.
>>
Reddit
>>
>>69703383
This desu.
After they made The Soft Bulletin, I don't care what they do.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.