[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Grimes made a poll, which album would you like her to be inspired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

If Grimes made a poll, which album would you like her to be inspired by on her next album???

Do you guys think she'll be releasing a new album soon?
>>
id like her to make some dj screw type chopped and screwed gangsta shit please
>>
>>69696954
Something completely different or something like Visions. I love AA, but I know she's not going to repeat this album too soon.
>>
>>69696954
geidi primes is far superior to everything else she has put out
>>
>>69697062
That's unpopular. IMO she improved her music with every album.
>>
>>69697098
except than then her music sounded kinda lo-fi and the fact that she's bad at mixing wasn't that obvious, and now it's not lo-fi anymore, and all her slightly distorted kicks and snares sound really underwhelming among other objects in her tracks
i love her music, but i don't see how she really improved it, she just makes it in different style now
maybe she learned how to make more layers of samples, but her ambient pop thing was good own its own without lots of samples and drum racks
>>
>>69697262
on its own*
>>
>>69697098
>That's unpopular. IMO she improved her music with every album.

that would imply that art angels is her best album. which is fucking bonkers
>>
>>69696954
Harsh noise wall
>>
>>69697062
This but she'll never
>>
>>69696954
I like art angels
>>
>>69698545
>which is fucking bonkers
It's not. Visions and Art Angels are about the same song-wise, but the production is superior on the latter album. What is her best album it's a very subjective thing, though.
>>
Xinlisupreme
>>
>>69696954
Would love to hear a full-length from her more in the vein of Darkbloom - ie. something more instrumental-focused featuring her best standard of production yet (a given, since she's always improving on that front) and stylistically stuck somewhere between the experimental gothic-ness of Halfaxa and the mainstream-friendly pop of Art Angels.

Judging be her most recent comments on the subject, I think this might actually be the direction she's planning on going, too.
>>
>>69696968
this
opiates are the best
>>
>>69700404
I'm pretty sure she's not going to make AA2 too soon, in the same way she avoided making Visions2.
>>
Maybe Death Grips or other noise-inspires groups.

Halfaxa had some industrial bits and Scream, Butterfly, and Kill v. Maim had nice noise-pop choruses. I'd like to hear more like that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.