[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your favourite album and your favourite Star Trek episode.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: file.png (323KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
323KB, 500x500px
Post your favourite album and your favourite Star Trek episode.

>pic related
>Duet
>>
File: helvetia5[1].jpg (60KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
helvetia5[1].jpg
60KB, 200x200px
The one where there is a logic error in her regeneration subroutines and 7 of 9 becomes a paranoid schizophrenic.
>>
>>69694241
The Raven?
>>
Which series ?
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 300x295px
>>69694122
Chain Of Command

Picard > Kirk
>>
>>69694249
Is that what it's called? There can't be more than one with that plot.
>>
>>69694252
All six of them
>>
Hot opinions time.

Deep Space Nine > The Next Generation > The Original Series > (who cares at this point)
>>
>>69694241
>>69694249
Found it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Voyager_Conspiracy
>>
>>69694282
They're all close to being tied to me, along with TAS. I think I prefer TNG of all four but by the tiniest fraction.

Are you gonna post your album and episode choice or wut?
>>
File: In Your Dreams.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
In Your Dreams.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
I've not seen that much of star trek desu

but I guess it would be the measure of a man; the one where that scientist wants to create more datas and there' the debate about whether or not data is just property
>>
File: cover.jpg (609KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
609KB, 1600x1600px
>>69694305
Out of Deep Space Nine, I really appreciated all of the humor-based episodes. The Quark / Odo butt-feud was a source of endless gags. Anything involving the Ferengi was great, especially the episode where it's revealed that Grand Nagus Zek is growing senile and that Ishka is the real brain behind the entire Ferengi economy. It comes as a twist that still somehow makes sense (Zek always came off as mildly incompetent) while developing Ishka as a support character while still remaining true to her overt boldness.

Also, Deep Space Nine had the best holodeck episodes.
>>
>>69694357
>Also, Deep Space Nine had the best holodeck episodes.
That is saying very little
>>
>>69694399
Maybe, but for how numerous they were throughout both The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine it was nice to not feel fatigued by them.
>>
>>69694413
I'm saying the best holodeck episode was probably the baseball one and it wasn't even very good.
>>
>>69694422
Our Man Bashir was a blast.
>>
>>69694477
It was far too contrived for me. If it were just "The DS9 crew go James Bond" I might have enjoyed it more but I don't like the framing device where they have to play along with it. Yeah yeah, stakes or whatever. Who cares. The baseball one didn't need stakes.
>>
>>69694493
>Yeah yeah, stakes or whatever.
Well you need to have some excuse for "The DS9 crew go James Bond" and I found the reasoning to be more or less sufficient, it also allowed for some humorous development of Nog's character as a brilliant-but-cheap innovator (using a literal spatula in his jury-rigged holodeck).

The baseball episode didn't do much for me.
>>
>Destroyer - Destroyer's Rubies
>Chain of Command
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (160KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
160KB, 1500x1500px
TOS: City on the Edge of Forever
TNG: The Wounded
DS9: Duet
VOY: Living Witness
ENT: Damage
>>
File: file.png (94KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
94KB, 300x300px
The Return of the Archons
>>
bump

I know y'all are nerds. Don't hide it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.