[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Stop right there anon! You're not gonna take me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: fagvana.jpg (127KB, 600x832px) Image search: [Google]
fagvana.jpg
127KB, 600x832px
>"Stop right there anon! You're not gonna take me on a date until you prove that you actually like good music like our mutual acquaintance claimed! I listened to that NMH thing you told me and it was total shit, so I'll be generous and assume you were just kidding, now tell me what do you listen to for real? And which Nirvana song would be perfect for a date? Lol what do you mean about Led Zeppelin stealing from the "biggest names in blues", that's false and I don't like those kind of jokes anon, Led Zeppelin is without fault and what the fuck is that shitty "blues" you talk about? Get real please or you wont get to date me!"
>>
>>69689753
>doesn't acknowledge blues
fuck that I'm out
>>
"what"
>>
behold, an entire thread dedicated to OP being a butthurt faggot
>>
delete this thread
>>
File: 9043.jpg (80KB, 720x662px) Image search: [Google]
9043.jpg
80KB, 720x662px
>>69689753
>>
>>69689753
"Yeah, this place looks nice and quiet... Time for you to get the dickings."
And this is what happens when you are a Nirvana/Led Zeppelin fan.
>>
>And which Nirvana song would be perfect for a date?
Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
>>
File: LZ.jpg (19KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
LZ.jpg
19KB, 236x236px
>"Look anon, before we get any further, I'd need you to know that I was born in the wrong generation, and that can make me a difficult person. I'm not like the other girls, I suspect that you might not be a rocker and that could be a real strain to our relationship, you NEED to prove to me that you're a true rocker lml, come on anon do it with me lml while you shout your favorite rock band.

Anon please, stop talking about Jazz I asked about rock! I don't like jazz, it's super boring, it's not emotive like Kurt's lyrics, and for the last time I don't wanna listen to more "prog", I'm giving you a chance here, take it anon."
>>
>>69689753
this is perhaps the saddest thread I've ever seen
>>
File: wrong generation.jpg (59KB, 451x596px) Image search: [Google]
wrong generation.jpg
59KB, 451x596px
>"Anon I am NOT like the other girls! You don't get it! I was born in the WRONG GENERATION, I listen to kickass rock like nirvana and the beatles! nothing ever comes close to them. What is this Neutral milk hotel shit you're talking about? Another hip hop dude?, LOL they're not bigger than nirvana anyway so why does it matter"
>>
>>69689753
keked haha nu males triggered

nice thread op
>>
File: tumblr_mcec3373zH1qfbtsdo1_500.jpg (68KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcec3373zH1qfbtsdo1_500.jpg
68KB, 480x720px
>WOAH Anon she is NOT asking for it
>>
File: 1479826086727.jpg (48KB, 320x470px) Image search: [Google]
1479826086727.jpg
48KB, 320x470px
I bet you can't name 3 fucking songs off their Bleach album you "le rong generashion xD" roastie.

Jesus, I've grown to hate people who idolize music artists like they're God or something. I like Nirvana but I don't tell anyone because I will never hear the end of it.
>>
>>69690459
I also hate people with shit taste who unironically believe that Bleach is underrated and/or think that it's their best album.
>>
>>69690459
>>69690499

I also hate people who unironically like Nirvana. Holy shit
>>
File: jih877.jpg (721KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
jih877.jpg
721KB, 1024x768px
>"Come on Anon, play Team Spirit on your guitar! Or what about that 'Yeah yeah yeah' one?"
>>
>>69690671

>Implying every fucking roastie doesn't know the name of those songs because its "unique an different xd" to like nirvana
>>
I hate roasties so much. I just want to listen to my music in peace
>>
File: 1479709530921.jpg (141KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1479709530921.jpg
141KB, 1080x1920px
Bumperino :^)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.