[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw roommate is a huge fucking plebbo >when i asked him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1455204227007[1].png (148KB, 599x506px) Image search: [Google]
1455204227007[1].png
148KB, 599x506px
>tfw roommate is a huge fucking plebbo
>when i asked him what music he likes he said that he doesn't like music besides electro swing
>listens to parov fucking stellar and nothing else, but only to like two or three tracks on repeat
>once heard me listening to liumin
>the trombone in 'bcn dub' pleased his autistic earlobes
>asked me what it was
>told him
>now he listens to that track besides that electro shitswing
>when that album just flows perfectly
>when that's not even the best track off it

Can I kill him in his sleep for being an ignorant fuck with no taste?
>>
>>69689316
Someone's upset
>>
Tell him to listen to the album you idiot
>>
U can kill urself for being an autist
>>
>>69689345
I did but he just won't. He can listen to the same track on repeat for days, but a nicely crafted and well paced album for an hour? Fuck no, that's too much.
>>
>>69689336
He is pretty hard to live with. His shits are the most unbearable. I mean I don't poop air freshener myself, but god damn when he drops a load you just can't go in there and breathe without crying and gagging.
He also wants to build an "intelligent" robot that learns by people talking to it, even though I told him a dozen times that that's not how AI and machine learning works. For his dumb ass robot he keeps ordering stupid shit like magnets and wires, his room (and the whole house to some extent) is filled with all this fucking junk and he just sits in the middle of it, nodding to fucking parov stellar.

Yeah, I'm kinda upset.
He just eats my food,
>>
>>69689549
*He just eats my food and makes the toilet smell disgusting. The only positive aspect about him is that he gives me money for the room.
>>
>>69689549
>>69689609
If you weren't an autist,you would let him do as he pleases.
From what you say he sounds like dumb but who are you to impose your beliefs on him anyways?
>>
>>69689549
At least your roommate isn't a fucking sheltered caveman who's only goal in life is to fuck, exert dominance over other males, and genuinely be a brainless autist.
>>
>>69689549
Depending on the goal, that can be how they learn... he literally described a chatterbot
>>
>>69691010
Is somebody getting cucked?
>>
bye rddit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.