[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't there a feminist following for bjork? Almost all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: music_bjork.jpg (102KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
music_bjork.jpg
102KB, 590x350px
Why isn't there a feminist following for bjork? Almost all of her songs are empowering towards women.
>>
bjork is white and unwoke

beyonce is queen yass bitch slay queen slay *makes a gif of beyonce twerking* wow queen youre so beautiful
>>
Her songs are too alternative for normies to like
Also she's white
>>
there is. you just don't know many women.
>>
MPDGs don't usually win feminists over
>>
>>69679649
Her music is too good for normies to get into.
>>
Who cares about feminazis?
>>
>>69679649
bjork is the only female musician /mu/ talks about wtf!?
>my impression of a 12 year old
>>
>>69679649
she's not #intersectional enough via whiteness and being from culturally homogeneous country
>>
>>69679671
This. A lot of my friends who like Bjork are women and have feminist views. Stop getting your views on 51% of the population from the internet
>>
>>69679659
cancer
>>
>>69679659

Bjork - Hunter
>I'm the hunter, I'm going hunting

Vs

Beyoncé - Formation

>Y'all haters corny with the illuminati mess
>Paparazzi, catch my fly and my cocky fresh

Lmao white ppl
>>
>>69679705
thats funny lot of my friends who have feminist views don't like bjork
>>
>>69679694
she's not fat enough to be loved by feminists.
>>
>>69679714
What don't they like about her?
>>
>>69679649
Let me introduce you to the perfect artist for feminists to listen to: Florence + The Machine

>she's ugly so she can't be perceived as a threat
>very light and accessible indie music
>muh strong woman lead vocalist and keyboardist
>>
>>69679699
that is stupid in this case imo.

She does in my friend circle but it's probably not as big with the teenager 'feminists' as Beyoncé because her music is weird and not from the 2000s. Also she frequently says that her male coproducers deserve a lot of credit for her music which is p cool of her but not good for #slay props I guess.
>>
>>69679724
they don't feel empowered listening to her music and dislike the production

tbf my feminist friends appropriate a lot of that slay shit. and other black girl slang

i like bjork tho
>>
File: Something_cover.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px)
Something_cover.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>69679733
Chairlift is that but good
>>
>>69679659
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>69679659
>eskimo
>white
>>
>>69679659
clearly it's because beyonce is black and not because she's one of the biggest popstars in the world
>>
File: katya bjork.gif (1MB, 268x350px)
katya bjork.gif
1MB, 268x350px
>>69679670
>Her songs are too alternative for normies to like

/thread

Also, there is a following. You're just not looking in the right places. Pic related, for example.
>>
>>69681104
bjork is big among alt gays, that's not the same as feminists
>>
>>69681121
you're right, I missed the point and thought both groups were the same
>>
>>69679733
>>69680081
neither of them are fat enough.
>>
>>69679671
This

>>69681121
Also this
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.