[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with the gerogerigerigerogerigerigerogeriger ogerigerigerogerigerigerogerogeroge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4454.jpg (39KB, 748x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4454.jpg
39KB, 748x501px
What's up with the gerogerigerigerogerigerigerogerigerogerigerigerogerigerigerogerogerogerigerogerogerigege? Does anybody actually like them? If so, what do you like about them?
>>
baby's first noise artist. I like Instruments Disorder tho.
>>
LIGHTUH MAI FAIYUH

WUNTOOTHREEFOAW

38:!3!/!€|!~£|!~£]*\>[?|+~€<~£|££bugjgjgjfuvjfhshydksygueiceisuf Gs4$;&;$:&3
>>
>>69678672
SENZURI ALL NIGHTO ONE TWO THREE FOUR
:APODIASJD:LOAPAI"PFOI{WP*(#_{)Q#IO:PRJFUIWFUIWFI

>>69678593
I hated them at first, and now I can't get enough. I guess you just need to listen to them enough to know if you like it or not. I highly recommend Yellow Trash Bazooka if you haven't already heard it.
>>
>>69678725
Yeah, I heard Yellow Trash Bazooka. It was entertaining to me in the sense that it made me laugh, with that weird guy saying all the song titles, then Juntaro or whatever his name is doing a count and then just making noise for 5-10 seconds, but from a musical standpoint I didn't really like it.
>>
>>69678593
Poseur-core
If you pretend to like this crap go to /daily/
>>
>>69678793
I don't like them but if you unironically use the term Poseur-core then you deserve castration
>>
I listen to the entire Tokyo Anal Dynamite and want more even when that one piano song comes on. It's just noise that you get used to after a while and I like the high energy and drumming.
>>
art students are the worst
>>
>>69678803
This t b h
What if you actually like it and you're not pretending?
>>
>>69678803
it's a /mu/ joke. some people take it seriously though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.