[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you grow out of your hipster phase and realize they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 42366.jpg (210KB, 1600x1038px) Image search: [Google]
42366.jpg
210KB, 1600x1038px
When did you grow out of your hipster phase and realize they were the best and biggest rock band ever?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XauUeYaU5Pc
>>
They're not the best, they're probably not the biggest, but they are (or at least were) a damn fine Hard Rock band
>>
If only Gene Simmons wasn't such an old bag
>>
not the best or the biggest, but I could probably make a decent compilation album tbqh
>>
>>69666738
1970s KISS could hold their own against anyone.

>>69666789
>>69666874
The Beatles are the only band that can be argued as "bigger". The Stones and maybe a few others over the long term, but the Beatles and KISS are 1 and 2 for intense at the time popular cultural infusion.
>>
>>69666738

They suck. They sucked when I was a kid and they suck now.

Gene knew it too...thats why he tried to get EVH in the band.
>>
I always knew they were the best.
I wanted the best and I got the best.
They are the hottest band in the world!
I saw them back in 2009 and even got that concert on C.D. as a souvenir. Buying a C.D. of a concert you just saw. How cool is THAT? The only other band that does that are Dead and Co. and seriously who cares about a bunch of dried up burned out old hippies who probably voted for Hillary? (They probably would've voted for Bernie if he hadn't lost the primary)

KISS ROCKS MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
>>69666738
Even Led Zeppelin is better than Kiss. And Led Zeppelin isnt that good.
>>
>>69667248
>The only other band that does that are Dead and Co.

That is incorrect- lots of bands do it...Allman Brothers Band did for years...they Dead never actually did it they just allowed people to tape;

http://www.munck-music.com/collections/the-allman-brothers-band
>>
>>69666789
>>69667009
>1970s KISS could hold their own against anyone.

This.
this

>>69667124
>>69667391
"no"

>>69667248
shut up
>>
>>69666738
>biggest rock band ever?

they were fake and gay.

Still are.
>>
>>69666738
OP watches The Voice.

I was flipping channels but I'll admit I stayed put when I saw them last night. Was pretty good.
>>
>>69667391
>Led Zeppelin is better than Kiss
nah
>>
>>69666738
>THE BIGGEST
There are like 20+ rock groups who sold more than KISS throughout their careers
>>
>>69668208
Of those 20, how many sold more merchandise? how many sold more seats?
>>
>>69667009
Anyone except Cheap Trick.
>>
>>69667124
>he tried to get EVH in the band
No, EVH tried to get into kiss because he was fed up with DLR, and Gene slapped some sense into him
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.