[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>self-depricating, likeable girl >not some degenerated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
>self-depricating, likeable girl
>not some degenerated macho nigger, just some shy girl who got bullied but now enjoys her life
>lyrics are about positivity
>creative vocal melodies and creative beats
>unique, funny sense of fashion
>beautiful cover art
>goofy but amazing music videos
>doesn't do drugs
Is she the future of music, /mu/? I sure hope so.
>>
sick waifu posters like you almost make me forget that I like her music and overall she's a really nice girl, but please get a life
>>
>>69664142
woah it's actually like it was originally written for grimes
>>
File: 1480642642032.jpg (47KB, 629x629px) Image search: [Google]
1480642642032.jpg
47KB, 629x629px
>>69664142
She's the present and the future of music. Anyone could say what they want, Grimes is actually very likeable.

>Full name: Claire Elise Boucher
>Born: 17 March 1988 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
>Origin: Québécois, Ukrainian, Russian and Italian descent
>Music style: synthpop mixed with dreampop, IDM, R&B, J-Pop, medieval, classical

>Instruments:
- vocals
- synthesizer
- sampler
- guitar
- bass
- drums
- violin
- ukulele

>Skills:
- singer
- songwriter
- producer
- sound engineer
- lyricist
- live performer
- visual artist
- music video director & editor
- dancer
- model

>Main interests:
Music, visual arts, dancing, books, films, modeling, video games, internet, and others

>Music taste:
http://www.last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_%28musician%29#Musical_style
http://www.pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201

>Others:
- Grimes does everything in her music, from singing and songwriting to artwork and production
- nice personality, beautiful look, cares about environment issues and saving animals
- took her name from grime music after discovering the existence of the genre on Myspace
- studied ballet for 11 years
- was a goth outcast in high school
- studed neuroscience, philosophy, and Russian literature and McGill University before being dropped out for missing classes
- started making music when she was around the age of 22 or 23
- big Lord of the Rings, Dune, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Abbess Hildegard von Bingen and Russian literature fan
- her best friends are James Brooks, Hana, Bloodpop, Duffy, Born Gold
>>
File: grimesbois.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
grimesbois.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>69664142
>Doesn't do drugs
>>
>>69664142
>doesn't do drugs
She used to, but she was in a bad situation. Thankfully she improved her life.
>>
>>69664142
I saw an interview of hers to see what she sounds like when she's not singing.

Deleted her album off iTunes immediately after.
>>
>>69664608
kek
was she a self-righteous snowflake like always or was it just her voice?
>>
>>69664608
Absolutely pathetic. But in fact it's a good thing: you don't deserve to hear her music in the first place.
>>
>>69664393
that might be her cutest pic I've seen
>>
>>69664393
Holy shit shes 28??
>>
File: 1481740370305.png (32KB, 894x670px) Image search: [Google]
1481740370305.png
32KB, 894x670px
>>69664142
>Grimes
>>
>>69664608
I can't believe anyone could be so stupid, but you do use itunes so it must be legit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.