[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /noalbums/? Albums are an ineffective way to listen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 11

File: pepe happy.jpg (25KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
pepe happy.jpg
25KB, 480x424px
Who here /noalbums/?

Albums are an ineffective way to listen to new music. The majority of albums have 3 good songs at most and the rest are total trash. This can lead you to dislike the entirety of the artist's work and other albums because you were not lucky enough to listen to those 3 good songs the album had.

Listening to albums is like taking a bowl full of skittles and shit, hoping you don't eat the ones covered in fecal matter.

It's much better to listen to single songs that are highly rated first. If you like them you can start exploring the artist's work for new songs.

Now, a bunch of people at /mu/ will tell you that albums are somehow carefully planned and that artists put every song in their albums for a reason, that there is some sort of logical order to them. There isn't. Most albums are just filled to the brim with pre-existing leftover songs from previous sessions that the label/artists wanted to put somewhere.
>>
Oh come on guys, I can't be the only guy who /noalbums/
>>
>>69662737
>>69662997
Well I mostly listen to genres that aren't centered around studio albums anyway.
>>
Sometimes albums are like an art in and of themselves. A lot of artists thoughtfully put the album together to create an overall mood or atmosphere. Saying the album is ineffective is like saying an entire genre is ineffective. It's like saying magazines or tapioca are ineffective.
>>
>>69662737
>Now, a bunch of people at /mu/ will tell you that albums are somehow carefully planned and that artists put every song in their albums for a reason, that there is some sort of logical order to them. There isn't. Most albums are just filled to the brim with pre-existing leftover songs from previous sessions that the label/artists wanted to put somewhere.
[citation needed]
>>
>>69662737
>only listen to singles like a fucking normie pleb and always shit on the idea of albums
>actually dare to shit on people who listen to albums
>>
compilations are shit for plebs with short-attention spans
>>
>>69662737
>Now, a bunch of people at /mu/ will tell you that albums are somehow carefully planned and that artists put every song in their albums for a reason, that there is some sort of logical order to them. There isn't. Most albums are just filled to the brim with pre-existing leftover songs from previous sessions that the label/artists wanted to put somewhere.
What interviews have you read that have lead you to this? Also what genres are you focusing on?
>>
>>69664326
>he thinks listening to albums is some kind of achievement
loving
every
laugh
>>
Songs are an ineffective way to listen to new music. The majority of songs have 1 good section at most and the rest are total trash. This can lead you to dislike the entirety of the artist's song and other songs because you were not lucky enough to listen to that 1 good section the song had.

Listening to songs is like taking a bowl full of skittles and shit, hoping you don't eat the ones covered in fecal matter.

It's much better to listen to single sections that are highly rated first. If you like them you can start exploring the artist's songs for new sections.

Now, a bunch of people at /mu/ will tell you that songs are somehow carefully planned and that artists put every section in their songs for a reason, that there is some sort of logical order to them. There isn't. Most songs are just filled to the brim with pre-existing leftover sections from previous songs that the label/artists wanted to put somewhere.
>>
>>69664540
Kek
>>
>>69662737
>Listening to albums is like taking a bowl full of skittles and shit, hoping you don't eat the ones covered in fecal matter.
No it's not.
Listening to single songs and not touching the rest of the album is like looking at a set of brush strokes you think is cool on a whole painting, then walking away. You're ignoring the entire piece the musician put together.
If you're talking about a pop album, chances are it's just a compilation of songs.
>>
>>69663035
Rap, pop, and EDM?
>>
>>69664540
this
i only listen to stuff like that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTXlTt_bqBw
>>
>>69664540
its funny how this dumbass skittles analogy has been used by /pol/fucks when they talk about immigrants being rapists, and by tumblrtards when they talk about all men being rapists. I just can't take it seriously anymore desu
>>
>>69664974
Why would you eat skittles out of a bowl of shit? Just buy a new bag of skittles.
>>
>>69664939
Funk, soul, classical, jazz, traditional folk... you know 80% of music
>>
>>69664921
>implying every album that was ever made is a single cohesive piece and not usually just a collection of songs sold as a single package

your point only works if we're talking about concept albums
>>
>>69665003
>"Guys, look how Patrician my taste is!"
Being elitist isn't going to get you anywhere, friendo.
>>
>>69665031
wher do you think u are
>>
>>69665005
>implying every song that was ever made is a single cohesive piece and not usually just a collection of musical sections strung together as a single song
>>
Go away turny
>>
>>69665072
Holy shit, this. I play in a band, and most of our songs are just a collection of riffs that work well together.
>>
File: bald ragnar.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bald ragnar.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>69664247
>>69664392

I'm not OP. but for Holy Diver, Dio's debut album, RJD himself said that the songs were put in there at random. He had already written Holy Diver before he even got the band together. Then, they got together, started playing, composed other songs like Don't talk to strangers, which RJD himself admits has a different tone from Holy Diver.

Then they made Rainbow in the dark, and RJD hated it to the point he said he grabbed a razorblade and was about to scratch the record until the band stopped him. He said he hated the record because he felt the song was too pop-like and that his fans, who were following his works from rainbow and black sabbath, would be disappointed at him that he became a "pop star".

Needless to say, rainbow in the dark was still stuffed into the album, and funny enough it's considered the 2nd best track after holy diver, despite RJD himself admitting he hated the song and that it was completely off what the album was supposed to be.

And this is Holy Diver we're talking about, not "killing the dragon" or "angry machines". It's an album that is constantly described as one of the best, if not the best heavy metal album ever made.

>>69664540

The difference and the reason why your reverse argument crumbles down is that most songs are 5 minutes tops whereas albums can take over 1 hour to listen to. most albums range from 40 minutes -1 hour. Tell me if it isn't simpler to listen to 5 minutes
>>
>>69665304

Forgot to say that this is from "Interview with RJD". You can listen to it on Holy Diver's deluxe edition but its quite lengthy
>>
>>69662737
Yeah most artists have no business creating albums when it comes down to it. It would be nice if everyone went out of their way to hatch a master plan to make a cohesive album full of bangers but thats not how most operate
>>
>>69665005
plenty of non concept albums are a single cohesive piece
>>
dumbest frogposter I've ever encountered
>>
Honestly if you don't exclusively listen to albums, just fucking get off this board already.
>>
>>69664540
Sections are an ineffective way to listen to new music. The majority of sections have 1 good note at most and the rest are total trash. This can lead you to dislike the entirety of the artist's sections and other sections because you were not lucky enough to listen to that 1 good note the song had.

Listening to sections is like taking a bowl full of skittles and shit, hoping you don't eat the ones covered in fecal matter.

It's much better to listen to single notes that are highly rated first. If you like them you can start exploring the artist's sections for new notes.

Now, a bunch of people at /mu/ will tell you that sections are somehow carefully planned and that artists put every note in their sections for a reason, that there is some sort of logical order to them. There isn't. Most sections are just filled to the brim with pre-existing leftover notes from previous sections that the label/artists wanted to put somewhere.
>>
>>69665507
and plenty of them aren't
>>
No legitimate genre of music exists without the studio album at the center of it and as the preferred format for consumption.
>>
Rock is the only genre of music who gives a fuck about >muh albums. And its a shit genre so who cares.
>>
>>69662737
How do you feel about albums like Flood, Dopesmoker, and Long Season?
>>
>>69665859
nice b8. Literally EVERY genre worth its salt cares about albums
>>
>>69665943
Post citations from Bach, Beethoven and Mozart stating their music should only be listened to fully, in albums.
>>
>>69665962
Yea I hate to break it to you but.....
>>
>>69665979
(not true by ze way)
>>
>>69665962
Talking about recorded music RETARD. Obviously there were no albums in fucking 1492.
>>
File: Mozart.jpg (75KB, 550x590px) Image search: [Google]
Mozart.jpg
75KB, 550x590px
>>69665962

"Albums are important, if you don't listen to them in their entirety, you should literally kill yourselves"

- Mozart
>>
>>69665859
>>69665962
this HAS to be bait. no one can be this stupid
>>
>>69666007
>>69666018

>Literally EVERY genre
>>
>>69666007
>>69666018
So we are now discarding 100,000 years of traditional folk from all over the world and a couple thousand years of art music to JUST pop music, okay cherry pickers.
>>
Jazz musicians care more for live improv than albums
>>
>>69662737
>The majority of albums have 3 good songs at most and the rest are total trash.
This right here is complete bullshit. I can name multiple albums right now where I liked most songs on it or even every single song on the album.

>It's much better to listen to single songs that are highly rated first. If you like them you can start exploring the artist's work for new songs.
I think this is a pretty decent way to get into an artist's discography, though.

>Now, a bunch of people at /mu/ will tell you that albums are somehow carefully planned and that artists put every song in their albums for a reason, that there is some sort of logical order to them.
That's precisely how most credible artists make albums.
>>
>>69665962
Hate to break it to you but...
>>
>>69666060
>"Rock is the only genre of music who gives a fuck about >muh albums."
>>
File: nyxmZq7.png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
nyxmZq7.png
35KB, 625x626px
>>69665825
>legitimate genre
please define this :3c
>>
>>69666152
Hes just a narrow minded rocktard
>>69665652
>>
>>69666140
>nice b8. Literally EVERY genre worth its salt cares about albums
>>
>>69666200
The prevailing theme of your arguments is that album is some sort of reviled product of rock music. Don't you guys realize that the album has been the primary product of recorded music ever since it's inception? Stop being so willfully ignorant. It's not just rock.

>>69666229
I never said that.
>>
I only listen to singles but when it's for instance house or techno I listen to albums
>>
>>69665304
>Holy Diver, Dio's debut album
That's one.

Now give sources for 1,000 more
>>69665304
>The difference and the reason why your reverse argument crumbles down is that most songs are 5 minutes tops
You're short attention span is not relevant
>>
>>69666152
ie. no house/techno other EDM shit because that's not real music
>>
>>69666295
So now you've moved the goalposts to just music post-1945, define ''legitimate genres'', other than just what you like.
>>
Let's be real, the only time house and techno ever got popular or became legitimate was when people like Daft Punk or Aphex Twin put out albums. Explain that.
>>
>>69666365
>that's not real music

Sure is /b/ ITT
>>
File: 179.jpg (188KB, 1300x1080px) Image search: [Google]
179.jpg
188KB, 1300x1080px
>>69666365
>real music
please define this :3c
>>
>>69666384
You seem to be mixing me up with another person. I never made the claim that EVERY genre of music worth a damn cares about albums. That's false.

I'm still arguing under your goalposts. More specifically, the claim that people who defend albums are just "rockists". Also, I don't know why you quoted "legitimate genres"; I never said that.

I admit that music thrived without albums as its form of distribution before the invention of recorded music. I also admit that the best way to consume these works of art are in the ways that they were meant to be consumed (and/or with the corresponding cultural/historical context in mind).

However, you seem to be missing the fact that the album has been the staple of music distribution since it's inception and rise in popularity. Therefore, it is commonplace for artists to create an artistic experience that corresponds with this medium.
>>
>>69662737
how long did it take you to write this new copypasta? Does it take hours, days to manage to write such inane shite
>>
>>69665596
Not relevant. One example of a non-concept album being a cohesive whole is enough to disprove the notion that ALL albums are not wholes.
>>
File: ragnar.jpg (55KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
ragnar.jpg
55KB, 500x750px
>>69666356

I'm not op why the fuck would I give you more examples? I'm giving you a good example. Like I said it's considered one of the best metal albums ever made. It's considered in general one of the best albums ever made, and the artist said there's no rhyme or reason to the songs or their structure.

>Your (Yeah its YOUR not "you're", talk about attention spans, pay attention to what you type, faggot) attention span is not relevant.

It's not a fucking attention span problem. It's much easier to listen to 5 minutes of something that you're not liking than to listen to 40-60 minutes of something you're not liking. You're an absolute retard if you listen to something you hate for more than 15 minutes.

And don't even try to go back to square one saying the opposite argument "Ohhh well you're a retard if you listen to a song you dont like for more than 1 minute!" you know it's a completely different case. 5 minutes is nothing compared to one hour.

Just admit that it's not everyone's cup of tea to listen to albums and that listening to single songs isn't bad. Not everyone is interested in following your autistic elitism and contrarianism
>>
>>69666545
>it is commonplace for artists to create an artistic experience that corresponds with this medium.

But this is not true in many, many genres, especially in r&b, funk, soul, techno, house and other dance music genres, early rock n roll and largely in jazz as while there are many albums, even those will include multiple different live takes because the genre is about improvisation.
>>
You're seriously listening to the wrong shit if you're over 18 (fingers crossed on this one but judging by these ebin viking avatars I can't be sure) and haven't come across an album that appealed to you for longer than a few songs.
>>
>>69666007

>Being this stupid.

They weren't called albums but they were certainly a collection of different songs, retard. Just like how Moonlight sonata is actually called Op 27. No 2. and its like 1 hour long when the version everyone knows is specifically the 4 minutes No 14. Piano sonata in C-Sharp minor version.

Go listen to the bach's french suites and tell me if that cant be considered an album. Retard
>>
I listened to like 3k albums before realizing that practically all good tracks sound good outside of the album context. Nowadays singles, compilations, eps and live recordings take maybe half of my listening and the rest is spent on listening to albums from back to back.

A good chunk of genres are practically impossible to properly get into through studio albums anyway.
>>
>>69666603
>I'm not op
Show where I said you were
>why the fuck would I give you more examples
The claim is that ALL albums are not cohesive wholes. You're gonna need more than one example to prove it
>It's considered in general one of the best albums ever made
Not even in the top 50
>and the artist said there's no rhyme or reason to the songs or their structure.
There are other artists, like , say, Neutral Milk Hotel, who have rhyme or reason to their albums
>Yeah its YOUR not "you're", talk about attention spans, pay attention to what you type, faggot
Incorrect punctuation.
>It's much easier to listen to 5 minutes of something that you're not liking than to listen to 40-60 minutes of something you're not liking.
If you don't like it, why listen to it at all? Just stop listening after 30 seconds.
>And don't even try to give the logical counterargument to my flawed logic!
Oooops
>Just admit that it's not everyone's cup of tea to listen to albums
Will you admit that many artists put work into full albums, and you are not fulfilling their artistic intent by not listening to the whole album?
>>
>>69666712
They're works, concertos, symphonies etc, not fucking 12 songs for the marketing team to shill
>>
You have to be some kind of retard to listen to dance music not in single or mix format.
>>
File: received_1210882318957875.jpg (9KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
received_1210882318957875.jpg
9KB, 326x326px
>>69662737
>>
>/mu/ suddenly hates albums

what the fuck happened?
>>
>>69662737
>The majority of albums have 3 good songs at most and the rest are total trash
Listen to better artists
>>
>>69666787
>You have to be some kind of retard to listen to dance music
I agree
>>
>>69662737
>>>/bleep/
>>
File: singles and comps.png (2MB, 1058x979px) Image search: [Google]
singles and comps.png
2MB, 1058x979px
Does this trigger you?
>>
This is likely bait, but I 100% agree.

What's the point in forcing yourself in listening to filler? My phone has the good songs out of every album and the rest deleted. Saves space, saves changing songs.
>>
>>69666886

Why would it?
>>
Is this what contributes to the lack of variety and narrow-minded attitudes on /mu/ and complete ignorance of /bleeps/ and anything funk/soul related or jazz outside the token few?
>>
>>69666908
No albums. Its all singles and compilations and just a selection of amazing music that has never been released on album across a range of genres by many, many artists.
>>
>>69666603
You seem to have had bad experiences with albums. Also, keep in mind that different bands have different attitudes towards creating albums. Compare Moby's attitude to Ground Zero's.

Also keep in mind that sometimes that attitude could change, depending on the situation. Both Lou Reed and Ride could be considered "album artists", but both have released thrown together albums in spite of their respective record labels.

>>69666604
>But this is not true in many, many genres, especially in r&b, funk, soul, techno, house and other dance music genres, early rock n roll

how so?

>and largely in jazz as while there are many albums, even those will include multiple different live takes because the genre is about improvisation.

You act like the two are mutually exclusive. I can't see why a jazz musician cant rely on spontaneity and improvisation at performances, and still create a recorded experience to listen to at home.

>>69666714
>I listened to like 3k albums before realizing that practically all good tracks sound good outside of the album context.
The opposite is true for me. Many times I find that a song is actually elevated when listened to in context.

>A good chunk of genres are practically impossible to properly get into through studio albums anyway.
I agree.
>>
>>69666930
>music that has never been released on album
Then it's not what we are talking about, is it?
>>
>>69666936
>how so?

Intention of the artist and the music itself. The overwhelming amount of funk and soul never made it onto albums, you'll miss out. Also,

>dance music is generally produced for playback by disc jockeys (DJs) who create seamless selections of tracks, called a mix, by segueing from one recording to another.[2]

Listening to a full album of Daft Punk, Justice or any (electronic) dance music completely misses the point.
>>
>>69666959
Oh so now the goalposts have cut off 100,000 years of music and now only music to actually be released on albums, lol
>>
File: ragnar 2.jpg (80KB, 736x779px) Image search: [Google]
ragnar 2.jpg
80KB, 736x779px
>>69666746

Im pretty sure it was never intended to mean that EVERY SINGLE ALBUM is like that, but most of them are.

This is even logical, if you consider the cohesive albums to be of higher quality, then it's only logical to assume that most of them are not cohesive, because quality in general is rare.

>Holy diver not considered one of the best albums ever made
what? according to who? hipster contrarian faggots
>NMH are a deep band with a rhyme and reason for everything they do

Oh that explains it, you're a fucking hipster NMH contrarian fan. Of course you're not gonna like holy diver because you're angry NMH were never as popular as Dio. I'm not about to discuss anything else with NMH fans, they're pretty fucking insufferable.

And yeah I said don't bother with a shitty counter argument that makes no sense, obviously listening to 1 minute of something isn't the same as listening to 60 minutes. If I asked you if you'd rather I'd hit you in the balls for 5 seconds or 60 minutes, you would obviously say 5 seconds.

>Why do you listen to 30 seconds or more?

30 seconds is a VERY short timespan, most of my favorite songs have 30 shitty seconds, I'd be forfeiting them If I wouldn't listen to those 30 seconds.

AGAIN DON'T BOTHER WITH THE REVERSE SHITTY COUNTER ARGUMENT
"Most of my favorite albums have shitty 20 minutes! If I wouldn't listen to them I'd be forfeiting my favorite albums!" 30 seconds isn't shit when compared to 20 minutes.

As for your last point: I never said they didn't, but the majority of them don't do it, and a lot of great albums aren't built around a cohesive structure and they're just a bunch of random songs thrown in together
>>
>>69666886
Who gives a fuck about these degenerate negro tunes?

Like honestly who listens to these?
>>
File: folder.jpg (118KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
118KB, 1000x1000px
This is an album.

Liam would never tell you to sit in your room and listen to it in full, in order, in one sitting.
>>
>>69667030
A lot of that was dance music made by whities you moron. You've never heard of The Prodigy?
>>
>>69667030
Oh so now the goalposts have cut off 100,000 years of music and now only music to actually be released on albums AND only by white people, lol
>>
>>69667030
anyone with taste desu
>>
>>69666764

>Different names for the same shit.

They were ALBUMS with a different name. The term album hadn't even been invented back then but it's pretty much the same. An album is simply a collection of songs thrown into one work. A lot of deceased artists have post-humus albums comprised of unused songs. By your logic they wouldn't be albums
>>
>>69667096
>classical
>songs

retard
>>
>>69667017
>Oh so now the goalposts have
No, it's never what we were talking about. Didn't you read the thread?
>Albums are...

>>69667021
>>69667021
>Im pretty sure it was never intended to mean that EVERY SINGLE ALBUM is like that, but most of them are.
Nice backpedling
>This is even logical, if you consider the cohesive albums to be of higher quality, then it's only logical to assume that most of them are not cohesive, because quality in general is rare.
How is quality measured objectively?
>what? according to who? hipster contrarian faggots
Well people with taste for one. But you are welcome to prove your claim.
>Of course you're not gonna like holy diver
Quote me where I stated my preference of the album or not
>And yeah I said don't bother with a shitty counter argument that makes no sense
Your argument is "why shoudl i sit thorugh 60 minutes of sokmethig I don't like!?!?"
That is a fault with your listening choice (willingly listening to music you don't like) rather than the distribution medium.
>"Most of my favorite albums have shitty 20 minutes!
No, all my favorite albums have 0 shitty minutes. Again, sounds like the problem here is your taste and what you listen to, not "the album"
>but the majority of them don't do it
List 50,000 examples.
>>
itt autism
>>
>>69667021
Tell me what "contrarianism" means. That's a challenge, because I don't think you could without sounding like a buffoon.
>>
>>69664939
Rap is definitely focused around studio albums, the same can be argued for pop
>>
>>69667122

No you can fuck off with all of these you contrarian faggot. Are you this insufferable in real life? Enjoy your virginity and your degree in music studies, hope they can keep your gas tank full.

I swear I don't even know why I use this board "Oh look at me! my albums have 0 shitty minutes, everything I listen to is perfect and anyone who listens to something else is a shit taste retard!"

Go stick your dick in some pussy, it'll fix your mind
>>
>95 replies
>>
>>69667146

The attitude of always taking opposite sides to the person(s) you're discussing something with. Disliking something simply because it's popular/because you want to feel unique and controversial.

Most 4chan is contrarian. If you go to /tv/ to say LOTR is a good movie, they'll tell you LOTR is shit. If you go to /v/ to say Doom is great, they'll tell you TLOU is shit and if you come to /mu/ and say that Iron Maiden is great, they'll tell you Iron maiden is shit and tell you to listen to NMH
>>
someone listening to single songs instead of albums and coming to /mu/ to preach about it reminds me a lot of people preaching about how pop really isn't that bad and is actually the most patrician kind of music
fuck off back to /facebook/ where you belong normie scum
>>
>>69667325
>NMH
>Not entry level hipster garbage
try harder newfag
>>
>>69667359
>he thinks nmh are hipster garbage
lmaoing @ how new you are
>>
>>69662737
depends on the music and artist.

for example kendrick is great at albums because it has a coherent message and sound all though out. the album itself is a story of something all together. lyrically strong artists should pursue albums a it can create a narrative.

On the other hand there are some artists who have like 3 or 4 good songs an album and should just stick to singles.
>>
>>69667325
Could it also be applied to calling one of the most revered, culturally significant indie rock albums of all time hipster garbage and then being too assblasted to go any further explaining why?

Am I close?
>>
>>69665304
Holy Diver is never considered one of the best heavy metal albums by anyone over the age of 13.
Rainbow in the Dark also blows fucking ass.
Dream Evil is his best album.
>>
>>69667325
>The attitude of always taking opposite sides to the person(s) you're discussing something with
Kind of like pretending albums are useless?
>>69667280
Ooops you didn't answer any of my questions.

Try again?
>"Oh look at me! my albums have 0 shitty minutes, everything I listen to is perfect
This is true...
>and anyone who listens to something else is a shit taste retard!"
I never said this. YOU did by admitting your favorite albums have 20 minutes of shit. Please keep up.
>>
File: Reggie.jpg (13KB, 534x432px) Image search: [Google]
Reggie.jpg
13KB, 534x432px
>>69667280
Lmao fucking triggered. Not him but just admit you fucking lost. I think this is the hardest I've ever seen someone get BTFO'd on 4chan. I hope you cry yourself to sleep tonight because you can't comprehend the fulfillment that comes from listening to a brilliant album.
>>
>>69666453
it's not
>>
>>69667063
no
>>
>obvious bait thread
>107 responses
never change /mu/
>>
>>69668242
>rockist spotted
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.