[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think scaruffi's favorite albums are? He rates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What do you think scaruffi's favorite albums are? He rates based on innovation etc, but which do you think he LIKES the most?
>>
He doesn't enjoy music
>>
I think he stated pretty clearly that the only rock album worth listening to is TMR, so that and he just listens to classical and jazz.
>>
>>69643277
/thread
>>
>>69643256
His opinion is literally based on what he likes, in the guise of some made-up criteria about "innovation"
>>
>>69643309
>>69643309
Surely he can't go on a sunday drive listening to Twin Infinitives, despite giving it a 9/10. He MUST like something...
>>
Beatles discography
>>
>>69643309
This. When Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider interviewed Scaruffi and mentioned something about having a guilty pleasure, he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. This is because what Scaruffi likes and what he thinks is good are one and the same.
>>
>>69643329
>tfw when I've listened to Twin Infinitives in my Jeep with a girl and it's probably one of the only Scaruffi-core albums I would do that for.
>>
>>69644869
What did she do to deserve that?
>>
>>69644968
The girl was innovative
>>
I bet he likes to listen to jazz and classical for pleasure
>>
>>69644788
is this not the same with everybody?
>>
>>69647429
No. For many people there's a distinction between what they like & what they think is actually good. Hence the term "guilty pleasure".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.