[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a worse """"Music Critic""""?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (42KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
42KB, 900x900px
Is there a worse """"Music Critic""""?
>criticises pop and Dance songs for their Lyrics( Obviously their weaked point that no one cares about) rather than the actuall music
>thinks he's hardcore because he's a douche
>has no Idea about music
>supports Transgender people and is a SJW in general
>bases his critisism off his own moral code
>>
>>69642671
He seems to just like to take the piss out of people don't see the big deal. I doubt he considers himself a critic just some dude
>>
>>69642671
Well he's a fucking Leaf
>>
There's tons of youtube music critics that say they KNOW music because they judge a bunch of flavor of the month pop songs.
>>
>>69642671
>>supports Transgender people and is a SJW in general
The hell does that have to do with music critiquing?
>>
It's just for fun. "Angry humour from angry man".
And why shouldn't people support transsexuals...?
>>
If you like modern pop, you should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>69643666
>>69644134
The problem is that he's not even funny. Every one of his "rants" is something a 14 year old would put in a YouTube comment. When 14 year olds around the world do your bit better than you, it's probably not a very good bit.
>>
>>69644394
edgy stuff bud
>>
>>69645041
Read this, I'd rather be edgy than a fucking brainless faggot that wears tight shirts with popular 40s rip off haircuts like you probably do.
>>
>>69644394
This, but unironically
>>
>>69642671
he's not a music critic and he doesn't consider himself as such. he's just a dude poking fun at shitty lyrics in modern pop music
>is a SJW in general
no he isn't
>bases his critisism off his own moral code
like 95% of people
>>69644941
as far as "ranters" are concerned Buckley is the only one I've found that isn't awful, since he doesn't take himself seriously, never partakes in drama and actually has a normal job
>>
>>69645178
Haha what the heck does popular 40s haircut mean
>>
>>69642671
>supports Transgender people and is a SJW in general

if supporting trans people makes you an sjew then i think it's you with a problem

anyway, muesproductions

he's the same kind of person just nowhere near as entertaining
>worships the beatles
>hates death grips solely because of guillotine
>when he reviewed CLPPNG, he said "music is supposed to calm your nerves, not make you feel tense"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.