[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who's really disappointed by how much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mexmubPvfr1qcmef6o1_500.jpg (73KB, 402x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mexmubPvfr1qcmef6o1_500.jpg
73KB, 402x600px
Am I the only one who's really disappointed by how much of a fake cunt she turned out to be?
>>
same
>>
>>69632206
You mean you're disappointed in her, or disappointed in Alice?
>>
>>69632229
for her. i can respect alice for never advertising an entirely fraud image as a female artist
>>
You're surprised? Ethan was always the source of talent in that duo. Still is. He just picks cute cybergoth chicks to be the face of the band. Thought this was obvious.
>>
>>69632287
stale banter faggot
>>
>>69632206
>>69631967
Canadian girls are all the same
>>
File: 1408698270519.jpg (123KB, 683x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1408698270519.jpg
123KB, 683x1022px
>>69632277
>i can respect alice for never advertising an entirely fraud image as a female artist

That's exactly what she did though. Have you heard what she's been up to lately? She's an entartete kunst fashion model now.
>>
>>69632287
>Ethan was always the source of talent

Yes, that's why Amnesty sucked so hard. Mhm.
>>
>>69632339
so deceptive. much wow. i thought she were an asexual holocaust survivor
>>
>>69632339
at least she's doing relatively better atm which is more than i can say for narcissistic grimescunt who cant even pick up the twitter
>>
>>69632406
She blocks you on Instagram if you mention that the guy she modeled for (Alexander Wang) had to settle a lawsuit over sweatshop labor.
>>
>>69632483
kek. Beyonce was linked to sweatshop abuse too, and it was pretty much forgotten on the same day. people are just so passively exploitative that it's a fucking joke. why is it even a surprise that a guy who's just in it to fuck the talent would be attributed to this kind of behaviour? privileged and powerful people typically tend to be vile fucking filth
>>
>>69632354
Amnesty sucked because (III) sucked too
>>
>>69632713
Pleb.
>>
>>69632676
It's funny because Alice has always purported to be so anti-oppression. She donates all of the proceeds from her single to RAINN, and spoke out against the Dakota Access Pipeline, but then she works with shitty elements within the fashion industry, and hires a publicist or whatever who's allegedly harassed a lot of women.

She's all fake.
>>
>>69632713
Kerosene is probably my favorite song ever.
>>
>>69632854
She also allegedly lives in a $1.5 million home in a gentrifying neighborhood of Los Angeles.
>>
>>69632483
i might shout her a shitpost to see if this is true
>>
>>69633020
Say hi to Jupiter while you're at it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.