[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is so good I had The Call on repeat (accident, wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

this is so good I had The Call on repeat (accident, wasn't looking at screen, first time listening) for 15 minutes before I stood up to check why it was so long, and even then, it was still out of curiosity cause I was still enjoying it.
>>
I agree anon I think the entire album is pretty great. When I first listened I wasn't the biggest fan of The Call but it's seriously grown on me
>>
>>69631772
It will be a future /mu/ classic
>>
>>69631938
What were your favorite tracks? Or your thoughts on the last track?

The reactions I've read so far seem polarizing on whether or not they like the ending monologue, but I think that whole last track is great.
>>
>>69632594

I didn't look at the tracklisting while I listened, was too focused on listening, sadly.

But I think these were it:

>The Call
>Get Up
>Jenny GoGo
>At Last, At Last
>Forget

Didn't mind the monologue, some lines were really interesting and even funny.
>>
>>69632883
If you add wondering to that list I'd agree 100%. It's not my favorite song on the album but it definitely is a highlight. I think Get Up might be my personal favorite of all of those.
>>
>>69633535
Shit, I swear I added Wondering, I remember liking that one, wonder what happened.

I'm giving it a second listen after I take some advantage of this Apollo freeleech
>>
>>69633886
I liked the album a lot on the first listen but it's been getting better and better with each listen

I really enjoyed the Twin Peaks album and didn't know if this would be of a similar quality since they were written around the same time but this has been a good surprise for me
>>
is it on youtube yet? lol
>>
>>69634576
It got taken down this morning.
>>
>>69634593
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpdil9OkiWk
>>
>>69634626
Thats not the album. The album is about 45 minutes long and doesnt even start off like that video which I just stopped after literally one second.
>>
>>69634576
You want a link?
>>
>>69634675
i think someone tricked him and gave him blurryface instead
>>
>>69634686
i want a girl
>>
>>69634687
I mean what I heard sounded like part of the album so its at least something I suppose but still not literally the album.
>>
>>69634706
if you listen to xiu xiu then you should want a boy

silly anon
>>
>>69634731
can straight people like xiu xiu?
>>
good to hear
>>
>>69635165
no
if you're "straight" and like xiu xiu, I've got some news for you
>>
is this sped up a little?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msg74IwfnM0
>>
>>69637837
yea, leaks on youtube are fucked due to copyright you know
>>
>>69635165
No, it's cultural appropriation
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.