[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He imagined singing that song he loves on stage in front

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1458394085282.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458394085282.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>He imagined singing that song he loves on stage in front of his school and everyone loves it and applauds him
>>
File: 1480240206815.jpg (6KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1480240206815.jpg
6KB, 250x203px
>he imagines
>>
File: 1478618471098.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471098.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>69625672

>actually got a chance to do this during talent show
>audition went well
>chose catchy song (Brown Eyed Girl)
>got only friend to play backup guitar while I lead
>had good singing voice, good playing
>judges liked it, everything looked well
>day of show
>our turn to play
>audience keep talking and making noises
>the host (a popular student) tries to get them quiet, but even she couldn't get them to shut up
>try to play anyway but before I even start singing people start booing
>teacher comes to stage and tells me I have to get off
>friend is pissed off, blames this on me, and hates me from now on
>tfw can't play guitar ever again because the memories are too painful

The worst part is I was going to ask this girl I liked out to the prom after the song, but this was the only chance I had to impress her and it's gone.
>>
>>69625896
I'm sorry you fell for the talent show meme, I did too

but from the way you wrote that it seems you haven't learned from it
>>
>>69625896
>teacher comes to stage and tells me I have to get off

Hahahahaha
>>
>>69625896
>>chose catchy song
>>had good singing voice, good playing

>>people start booing
>>teacher comes to stage and tells me I have to get off

something doesn't add up dudeio
>>
>>69625896
Doubt this is real desu
>>
>>69625896
you got pranked
>>
You will never play And You and I on acoustic guitar on stage in front of your school and have their be a period of silence to the point where you can hear a pin drop following the end of the song and then have the entire room break out into applause and then slowly lose all of your connections following graduation because you don't trust anyone and then kill yourself to New Grass five years down the line.
>>
I actually did, people enjoyed it

We played a cover of Sublime's version of 54 46 and as no one at our school had heard of Sublime or Toots and the Maytals they thought we'd written it lmao
>>
File: 1438842801473.jpg (48KB, 421x400px) Image search: [Google]
1438842801473.jpg
48KB, 421x400px
>C'MON, EVERYBODY!
>NOW IF I FUCK THIS-
>[MODEL]
>AND SHE JUST BLEACHED HER-
>[ASSHOLE]
>>
>>69625672
every single person in the world had this fantasy at some point in their life
>>
>this will never be you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YabK7uMy0N8
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.