[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Willie the Pimp is the worst song because the guitar solo isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2850.jpg (65KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2850.jpg
65KB, 500x491px
Willie the Pimp is the worst song because the guitar solo isn't that interesting for 7 minutes. Every other song is great
>>
Also Son of Mr. Green Genes is the best song
>>
>>69624866
eh, it's ok, son of green genes is better
>>
>>69624866
maybe, but the opening riff is pretty cool
>>
>Peaches en Regalia
>not the best song
>>
I could listen to Frank Zappa doing a guitar solo for 30 minutes.
>>
>>69625031
if the song was like 4-5 minutes long it would be one of the best, bc thats a really cool intro, especially with Beefheart
>>
What do you want me to say.
>>
>>69625056
It's absolutely gorgeous, but like I kinda wore myself out on it, i find Green Genes more interesting tbqhwyf

plus Peaches is so short, it has the potential to be like 15 minutes
>>
>>69625093
So we change the duration of Willie the Pimp with Peaches in Regalia?
>>
>>69625122
yes actually then the album becomes 10/10
great idea anon
>>
Do you guys prefer the 87 redone version? I do
in Willie the pimp thee is an extra bar in-between the first and second lyric by beefheart
>>
>>69625215
wait actually does anyone have a dl link for this?

Apparently The Gumbo Variations is like 4 minutes shorter too
>>
>>69625274
there are heaps of differences
if you've listened to the album a lot, listening to the other version is like a whole different album

but nah I don't, I had the 87 version for like 5 years and then got a new pc and got it again and it was the 70 version and It was like a dodgey ripoff, not that it was bad, just very different and not what I had learnt to love
>>
>>69625068

That's why the Shut Up and Play Yer Guitar album was a godsend.
>>
>>69626784
also, trance-fusion has some great pieces on it

https://youtu.be/IJamF-yiYhk
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.